[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Bloodweiser's Altdorf Beer Cellar

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 11:56 pm

Bloodweiser's Altdorf Beer Cellar

Introduce your home-made dungeons created via de dungeon editor!
  • Author

douglowe

Bloodweiser's Altdorf Beer Cellar

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 2:51 pm

This dungeon is set in one of Bloodweiser's beer cellars. The Altdorf beer cellar is one of their largest, so there is a lot of space to run around.

bwa_dungeon_snapshot.jpg
bwa_dungeon_snapshot.jpg (92.97 KiB) Viewed 7063 times

All feedback welcome!

Teutatis

Re: Bloodweiser's Altdorf Beer Cellar

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 4:13 pm

I do want to give this a shot over the weekend...looks fun :D
Pound for pound, has less Dakka-Dakka than your average player

RobertJPowell

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Teutatis wrote:I do want to give this a shot over the weekend...looks fun :D

It's crazy, very crazy and can be over faster than you know it. Slight advantage to the Elves if they get the ball first but, if the Dwarves get it, it'll be a fight to the end zone through the corridors :)

douglowe

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 5:35 pm

The endzones are quite open - I'm wondering if I should reduce the width of the side passages next to the endzones to 1 square - make them slightly more defendable.

RobertJPowell

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 5:43 pm

douglowe wrote:The endzones are quite open - I'm wondering if I should reduce the width of the side passages next to the endzones to 1 square - make them slightly more defendable.

Fine as is, I really don't like 1 square corridors near end zones. (3x tree combo is a killer)

Return to Your Dungeons