[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Disco Inferno v1.00 by TrickyD

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:50 pm

Disco Inferno v1.00 by TrickyD

Introduce your home-made dungeons created via de dungeon editor!
  • Author

TrickyD

Disco Inferno v1.00 by TrickyD

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 9:11 am

Can you withstand the heat of Disco Inferno?
Disco Inferno is owned by an arch-duke of the 7th circle of hell who fancies himself the inventor of DiscoBowl.
The map deceivingly looks large while the playing area is not large at all because of the large gaps of lava.
And because of the heat (you're afterall in Hell) vision is limited.

:D I just wish the map editor gave me the ability to use strobe-light effects or that I could've placed a giant Disco ball in the middle of the map.

Last edited by TrickyD on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teutatis

Re: Disco Inferno v1.00 by TrickyD

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Nice idea with the islands connected up and it has a nice theme, not quite disco, but enough inferno lol :lol:

I think the back end of your TD area, with the two islands, needs to be copied and added to the other TS end..or deleted. Not sure which but I would prefer having it added to the other end.

Of course this would be made much easier if the editor had a rotation option for cut & pasted sections. It's an utter pain trying to mirror image a complex piece of work.

Few more tweaks and I think it will be a pretty decent map.
Pound for pound, has less Dakka-Dakka than your average player

TrickyD

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 12:50 pm

ImageThis is a bird-eye view of the ez of Disco Inferno .

ImageYes, even in Hell disco still is worse than Hell itself.

ImageBut the employees of Dico Inferno are still extatic to work here.

TrickyD

Re: Disco Inferno v1.02 by TrickyD

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 9:17 am

In Disco Inferno v1.02 I've completly lifted the fog and made another lava gap near 1 of the ez.

Teutatis

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 11:23 am

Much better, I can see where Im going without mounting spotlights on my Roller...he was looking a bit redneck like that lol :lol:
Pound for pound, has less Dakka-Dakka than your average player

TheBrute

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 10:40 am

Wow, some very impressive dungeons you've made Tricky! I love the look of them, definitely going to have to try playing them :D

Return to Your Dungeons