[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Cthulu

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 7:41 pm

Cthulu

Introduce your home-made dungeons created via de dungeon editor!
  • Author

Teutatis

Cthulu

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 8:45 pm

The 'Cthulu' map has now been finished and all previous versions (1-3) have been removed from the public realm.

Originally this map was designed just for fun and not serious play. With the help of TrickyD, it has been refined down to extend the overall game time and made slightly less lethal by enlarging the play area.

This map is for those players who not only like making a fantastic touchdown, but also have an evil streak in them that likes to boot the opposition off their end-zone and into the great pit of Cthulu :twisted: No more packing the Zone with bodies to protect it, now you can shove them over the side :lol:

Any problems or suggestions, please leave them below.

Pound for pound, has less Dakka-Dakka than your average player

TrickyD

Re: Cthulu

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 10:45 pm

:D Kewl pics and a nice presentation.
Now all I've got to do is figure out how to edit my screenpics and do the same.

:?: I hope you can explain to me how you did all this?
I can play around on the Dungeon Editor and figger things out myself there, but editing pics and then uploading them on a forum is a whole different (DB)ballgame.

Teutatis

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 12:12 am

I dumped them into Dropbox, in a Public folder, then used the [img]addy%20goes%20in%20here[/img] tags to put them on here.

As for editing, I can do that...but I just put them up whole and unedited...seems the forum does a weird cropping effect on them. They should come up whole if you download them rather than viewing on here.

Any problems, just shout.
Pound for pound, has less Dakka-Dakka than your average player

TrickyD

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 12:16 am

:D Thx for the explenation and I'll give ya a shout when I run into something.

TrickyD

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 12:55 pm

:?: How come your pictures are actually shown, while my pics (from Disco Inferno) only show the links?
Like you I use Dropbox and have dropped them in the Public folder.
Ah I see, I copied the public link of the images while you used the img tags
:D Lets see if that works.

Okay that seems to work, now I'll just figger out how to resize the pics cause they're too big for my taste.
Again, thx for your help.

TrickyD

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 1:14 pm

:D Dropbox sure is a joy to work with, I've changed the size of my pics in my public folder and the pics here in this forum are automatically resized.

Return to Your Dungeons