[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - aiming matchmaker with Redbeard Mine v.2 by: Meltyman

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:08 pm

aiming matchmaker with Redbeard Mine v.2 by: Meltyman

Introduce your home-made dungeons created via de dungeon editor!
  • Author

Meltyman

aiming matchmaker with Redbeard Mine v.2 by: Meltyman

PostThu Jul 05, 2012 12:29 pm

Basically what i wanted to create was a dungeon, that looks "sporty" and spread the vision with rubble, so you don't have to zoom that much since there ain't high walls blocking your view.

My main goal is to hopefully make rubble a trend of some sort, so we get to enjoy the gaming experience a little more :)

EDIT: i updated the map to v.2 : i made the middle lane side corridors 2 square width.

Last edited by Meltyman on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

wilgut spleens

Re: aiming matchmaker with Redbeard Mine

PostThu Jul 05, 2012 1:36 pm

I like the look of this dungeon Melty, even I may be able to see what Im doing!

Return to Your Dungeons