[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - At work dungeon builder (aka: paint)

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 11:19 pm

At work dungeon builder (aka: paint)

Introduce your home-made dungeons created via de dungeon editor!
  • Author

NegativeZer0

At work dungeon builder (aka: paint)

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 12:20 am

So I thought I'd share how I plan out my dungeons before building them on the actual dungeon builder (Just Google a grid pattern paste it into paint and use the bucket to fill in the squares.). Now the dungeons almost never come out identical to the plans they are more guidelines that get tweeked as you build in game. Doing it ahead of time in paint helps you get a idea of scale and especially helps when you do "mirror image" maps. It's much easier to fill in some boxes in paint then to undue half a map in game because you didn't line something up right.

Blue: TD
Black: wall
Orange: chest
Yellow: teleport
Red: deadly pit
Teal: non-deadly pit

Reed

Re: At work dungeon builder (aka: paint)

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 12:47 am

Your image is not visible. You might need to set the image access rights to public at free-imagehosting for it to show up. I tried the image url directly and it said "access denied".

Return to Your Dungeons