[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Vault of Azak'Kelthaq

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:42 pm

Vault of Azak'Kelthaq

Introduce your home-made dungeons created via de dungeon editor!
  • Author

Wingtail

Vault of Azak'Kelthaq

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 3:55 am

Hey all, just finished my first Dungeonbowl Map. Please take a look at it and let me know what you think. If you downvote it please post here and let me know why so I can improve it and/or fix it. And here is the description for it.

King Azak'Kelthaq loves Bloodbowl so much that he got a team together to play, however due to spending all their time in their vast mountain hold, they had all developed a fear of the outside. Not to be put off by this fact King Azak converted his treasure hold into a no holds barred arena where teams could come and play Bloodbowl's cousin The Dungeon Bowl. Enter into King Azak's hold and pit your team against the wonders of King Azak'Kelthaq's Treasure Vault where you will be rewarded by the King himself if you manage to win.

Coach Jester

Re: Vault of Azak'Kelthaq

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 5:36 am

I for 1 like it but would offer this
a lot of maps seem to be made to have choke points and this leads to boring play
so 2 things would change are
1 the endzone ports should be only have a 5 square gap to the endzone this will give any team the port en score shot

2 the bridges over the lava should be 4 or 5 long or made longer but 5 squares wide

i do feel the wings will be turned into camp sites with pushing peeps that port in into the lava, but is that a bad thing ;)

over all nice map :D

Bucc

Re: Vault of Azak'Kelthaq

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 12:50 pm

I took a look at this map yesterday. I have not played it yet. It looks great, great atmosphere and setting. Nice idea.
Like Jester I also have issues with only one true entrance to an endzone. It will be camped, along with the two teleporters on either side. Like Jester say, being used for setting up surfs of players who 'port in. I do like the map, and I think it would actually be a shame to create more passages. But certain teams will dominate it, sort of like outreach. A deathroller on the bridge, and at least 2 players covering the teleporters. Then you have a fortress, that is almost impossible to break.

Overall a great map, that looks really good.

Return to Your Dungeons