[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - spartan stadium

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:13 am

spartan stadium

Introduce your home-made dungeons created via de dungeon editor!
  • Author

Coach Jester

spartan stadium

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 6:21 am

Dungeon Name: Spartan Stadium
Size: 1060 cells
Description: Again plenty of room to avoid dwarfs and their death roller.

Bucc

Re: spartan stadium

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 12:53 pm

You make some great maps Jester. They look good and like a fun pitch. I like that they offer something "new" and an "alternative" call for strategies. I like this map a lot, would favour the fast AG teams I think. A kind of map that is kind of lacking in the official matchmakers.

Coach Jester

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 4:26 pm

yep thing i like on this map was i added a few extra walls and i have used them to throw long bombs by throwing at the walls and watch it bounce to the other end :D
and as always any can win

Coach Jester

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 8:41 am

any that vote no to this map please state why so i can address the issue please :)
i want to make maps that all teams have fun with ;)

dont just vote no coz you lost on it

Evilstein

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 11:30 am

Spartan is good but there is a mistake in this dungeon.
Where you put the crowd, you can send the ball and nobody exept jumper can get it. You must correct it or the dungeon is bugged. See the mini map it's remarkable.

Coach Jester

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 10:59 am

Evilstein wrote:Spartan is good but there is a mistake in this dungeon.
Where you put the crowd, you can send the ball and nobody exept jumper can get it. You must correct it or the dungeon is bugged. See the mini map it's remarkable.

map has now been fixed thanks

its new name is
Spartan Stadium II

please if all that voted for the original could give the same votes for SS II (good and the bad votes) i will then delete the old one

Return to Your Dungeons