[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Minotaurs Maze

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:09 pm

Minotaurs Maze

Introduce your home-made dungeons created via de dungeon editor!
  • Author

Coach Jester

Minotaurs Maze

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 6:54 am

Dungeon Name: Minotaurs Maze

Size: 1036 cells

Description: yes its a maze and with all the ways round any can win, narrow corridors to help dwarfs but elf teams can get away with leaps over pits and with plain speed... i have tested it and both teams can win... it has balance
the map should now be called Mercy's Maze as he beat me both times on it.
In one game I failed on a GFI on his goal line with the ball only to have him take it the other end to score.. very exciting game and bout the best and craziest i have had to date

Bucc

Re: Minotaurs Maze

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 12:56 pm

This map looks amazing Jester. Really cool idea, and seems like a lot of fun. I have all your maps downloaded. This is amongst the best. Great take on an "alternative" pitch. I like it a lot.

Brihaspati

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 3:04 pm

I like this map a great deal. In a just world, all the maps I vote for would be made instantly official :lol:

Coach Jester

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 4:19 pm

thank you both so much
i strive to make them as balanced for all teams as i can :D

Coach Jester

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 8:40 am

any that vote no to this map please state why so i can address the issue please :)
i want to make maps that all teams have fun with ;)

dont just vote no coz you lost on it

Mercy Flush

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 6:59 pm

This is up there - top 5 maps in the game to date bro.
Me & Wobert played it with the new teams Amythist vs Amber yesterday,
brilliant for both. 8-)

gantherogue

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 3:20 pm

The blaggard of a Minotaur ate my gobbos!

Return to Your Dungeons