[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Sapien Arena [Feedback] [Playtested] by 00face

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:58 pm

Sapien Arena [Feedback] [Playtested] by 00face

Introduce your home-made dungeons created via de dungeon editor!
  • Author

00face

Sapien Arena [Feedback] [Playtested] by 00face

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 1:56 pm

Update:
8/9/2012
Play tested today with steveconners on Sapien Arena. None of the worries about the ball going out seemed to be any issue. I really wish I was better at the game as the map play very well with another person. Screenshot of of play testing under the heading play testing below.

After I found out the odds for telefragging, I was very happy how I laid out the teleporters on each yard line. Hope to get more feedback.

btw, steveconners wasted me in that match the way XD.

Features:
    2 chests for the ball
    Football style arena

Description:
This map is based heavily on a real football field, with my own seasoning of Dungeonbowl of course. I've play tested it and works great. You can find it published and available for download on Dungeonbowl.

Screenshots below of map info, gameplay and development screenshots. Be sure to scroll right if you can't see the whole image via your arrow keys or middle mouse.

Hope you all enjoy!!!

Feedback welcome :!:

>Media<

Map Screen & Info

Playtesting

Self-test Gameplay

Development

Last edited by 00face on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tristelune

Re: Sapien Arena [Feedback]

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 2:16 pm

I see a problem in your dungeon : you have many case where you can throw the ball but you can't go with a player.

00face

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback, but I'm not sure what you mean by "can't go with player". Do you mean the camera? I was able to complete a full game, so i'm uncertain what you mean.

I would greatly appreciate specifics.

douglowe

Re: Sapien Arena [Feedback] by 00face

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 11:18 pm

I think the issue is that the ball could land in a position where the players can't get it. You should make sure all flat spaces are reachable by the players, just in case.

00face

Re: Sapien Arena [Feedback] [Playtested] by 00face

PostFri Aug 10, 2012 6:41 am

Thankfully, after play testing I don't have to worry about that. Thank you for letting me know so I could look out for that.

Coach Jester

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 8:49 am

00face wrote:Hello,

Thanks for your feedback, but I'm not sure what you mean by "can't go with player". Do you mean the camera? I was able to complete a full game, so i'm uncertain what you mean.

I would greatly appreciate specifics.

i think he means you cant get to the ball without leap (i could be wrong)

I for 1 love the map (but only played it so far with rainbow so not tested fully yet)
i live by the thinking of less is sometimes more (when painting figures and ... well making maps)

look forward to seeing more :D

Return to Your Dungeons