[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Bowllywood

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:15 pm

Bowllywood

This is the place to talk about leagues and to advertise cups & competitions
  • Author

ricoud

Bowllywood

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 4:19 pm

Hello Dugeon fans,
I'm pleased to let you know that I'm open a site to play Dungeonbowl and BloodBowl through direct IP.
Through the site you can create, edit, export DB and BB team as well getting a lot of stats on each played game.
On the site there is two Open leagues, one for DB and the other for BB, where coachs can play when they want againts who they want.
I already open pre-registration for a DB league "La Tournée des Donjons" that will start end of August or beginning of September.
When this first league will be started I will launch an UNIQUE challenge where BB teams will play alternatively BB and DB game.
Do not hesitate to visit bowllywood and register to play online DB league and our future BB/DB Challenge.

See you soon on Bowllywwod Channel.

Jolly Roger

Re: Bowllywood

PostThu Aug 07, 2014 2:52 pm

Hi,

I just posted the news on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Dungeonbowl/po ... 0292987387
I hope you'll have a lot of candidates, It's great to see some news leagues starting!

ricoud

PostSun Aug 10, 2014 7:40 pm

Merci Jolly

ricoud

PostSat Sep 20, 2014 6:36 pm

Hello there,
we are still looking for few coachs to start the first season of 'La Tournée des Donjons' and discover DungeonBowl through direct IP with specific rules and features:
    death roller with its "stop engine" skill
    gold and xp even if you finish a game without players
    game report with dice rolls stats

Do not hesitate, join us

Return to League Infos & Events