[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Steam Special Promotion

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:10 am

Steam Special Promotion

THE END-ZONE : Discussions about official news.
  • Author

Jolly Roger

Steam Special Promotion

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 1:17 pm

Get an exceptional 40% discount for Dungeonbowl on STEAM until 21 September!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/209390/

If you don't have the game yet, or if you want to recommend it to a friend, it's a great time to join the community!

Reed

Re: Steam Special Promotion

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Thanks for the tip, I just wrote a recommendation e-mail to my gaming buddies. Let's hope they turn up in droves :D

Coach Jester

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 10:59 pm

i have gifted the game 7 times now (think its 7... maybe 8) and now i give them some of the add ons :D
so much easier to do through steam (well for me)
so thanks :D

koadah

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 4:04 pm

If it had a single player I'd probably buy it.

Reed

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Maybe you can get Coach Jester to gift it to you :D

katadder

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 12:34 pm

too little, too late. need a release with all colleges and bugs worked out, an AI and priced at around 15 pounds. might help the community but its dying. general forum hasnt seen a post in 4 days thats not been spam.
the community was small, cyanide failed to learn from 3 previous editions of bloodbowl and gave us the same bugs, then come out with some crappy release plan and also changed rules to how they think they should work (which lets be honest maybe 1% of cyanides staff knows BB from what I see from them).
could have been a good game, should never had cyanide release it.

Quindia

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 4:16 pm

It is still a great game. I always enjoy my matches. In terms of a single player mode, I just don't see the point. The AI in Bloodbowl is bad. Playing versus the computer is a waste of time, especially when there are tons of people to play against, leagues to get in, etc.

I have a blast with the matches I've played in Dungeonbowl. Everyone is friendly, there are some issues, but my oh my- it is still a solid game. If you don't intent to buy the game, please do keep coming here and telling us about it every time the community or dev team makes a post.

In other words, there are plenty of us who enjoy the game.
The King of Coinjock

Darkson

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Quindia wrote:especially when there are tons of people to play against,

Not according to posts here there aren't.

Add a single player mode, and I'd be interested - I can't always guarantee time for an online game, but I can play few turns of BB, save the game at pick up at a later date. I can't with DB, hence it's of little interest atm.
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

DeToX86

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 6:43 pm

To give you an idea of the lack of interest, BBATTL is starting up a DB league despite the lack of league support within the game. There are 100's of coaches active in BBATTL for BB. Guess how many are getting the DB league started? ...... 5.

I wouldn't call that a lot of interest. On the plus side, there were actually 7 people online when I fired up the game over the weekend to make my team. That is the most people I've seen online since shortly after launch. I'ts pretty hard to get overly excited about a game when there are only 7 people online during primetime.

Quindia

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 7:21 pm

Darkson wrote:
Quindia wrote:especially when there are tons of people to play against,

Not according to posts here there aren't.

Add a single player mode, and I'd be interested - I can't always guarantee time for an online game, but I can play few turns of BB, save the game at pick up at a later date. I can't with DB, hence it's of little interest atm.

Darkson- I actually play matches every day on Dungeonbowl. If it is not your thing, then feel free to play another game.
The King of Coinjock
Next

Return to News