[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Chaos Dwarf are also coming in Dungeonbowl!

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:13 am

Chaos Dwarf are also coming in Dungeonbowl!

THE END-ZONE : Discussions about official news.
  • Author

Jolly Roger

Chaos Dwarf are also coming in Dungeonbowl!

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 11:08 am

Chaos edition has been released! To celebrate the arrival of the Chaos Dwarfs in Blood Bowl, Cyanide is pleased to offer the Golden College team to all the players of Dungeonbowl!

The College of Golden Wizards are fond of gold; not only for the wealth it brings, but also for the wonderful colour it has. The college team are the War Hawks – composed of Orcs, Ogres and… Chaos Dwarfs! Such a surprising team should create much disorder in the competition!

Following the updating of the game this morning, you can now play with the Golden College in Dungeonbowl!

Reed

Re: Chaos Dwarf are also coming in Dungeonbowl!

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 11:19 am

Thank you for the free team!

douglowe

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 12:31 pm

Great - a bit more variety in the base game teams will be good (even if they are another dwarf team ;)).

Lancaster Matt

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 1:27 pm

Sadly my game crashes when I try to create a Golden College team.

I guess it is just not meant to be :(

pmcc

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Are you on Steam?

Deletio

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 2:14 pm

Same thing for me (see french forum) and i am not on steam.

pmcc

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 2:29 pm

Ok, the update was missing a few data... I repackaged it. You can download it at http://downloads.cyanide-studio.com/dun ... -0-0-9.exe to fix the crash.
Sorry!

Nîme l'Ancien

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Did the patch fix the viewer too ??? There is only lvl 1 players for the chaos dwarves of the golden college.

Edit : it didn't :mrgreen:
Last edited by Nîme l'Ancien on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeToX86

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Thank you for the new team!

On a side note, this is pretty much exactly what I was talking about in the thread I started about releases! It was a PERFECT opportunity to tease a new release to all players..... for free! It would have created some nice buzz and excitement for the game and maybe more people would be checking the forums/game to find out what was coming. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy about getting the team, but I think you could have gotten even more out of this with a small amount of communication/marketing.

Deletio

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 3:50 pm

The team viewer is still bugged for the chaos dwarves.

Another big mistake : the bull centaurs are at 70k !!! (Big bargain, buy a cheap BC now !!!)
Next

Return to News