[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - 3 exclusive bundles now available !

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:35 pm

3 exclusive bundles now available !

THE END-ZONE : Discussions about official news.
  • Author

Coach Jester

Re: 3 exclusive bundles now available !

PostWed Mar 06, 2013 1:32 am

no need to increase the tv cap for MM, just play more teams

as for an AI sadly i dont think it would be worth doing, in blood bowl the AI wont try to score on turn 15 or 16, it will just cage up and make for a boring game.. after playing the AI for a a few days i now win every game 3-0 or 4-1 its boring.
whats the point of playing an AI you know you cant lose to

now the AI in blood bowl has less to think about and is still dumb just think what an AI in dungeon bowl needs to also think about?

it wouldn't use the teleporters
would it think to use a magic sponge on the right player, if at all
would it think to open a chest?
would it still open chests even after the ball was found?
would it think to push players into pits
would it fall back to defend its goal if it didnt have the ball

there is just so much more to dungeon bowl compared to blood bowl and they couldn't get that AI right
how do you expect them to get this one right?
it would just be a waste of time and allocated funds that could have gone to easier things for them to do like private leagues and making more player maps official and adding new teams

its the lack of private leagues that has killed this game

Darkson

PostSat Mar 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Although I wanted an AI, I agree it's not worth the effort now. Having seen lack of care Cyanide put in on their own product (without being able to blame Focus this time), it's just something that no longer holds interest for me, much as I love playing DB.
An online-only game that doesn't really support online play is just a waste of money.
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Coach Jester

PostSun Mar 10, 2013 3:20 pm

just add private leagues ******** already like in blood bowl
Previous

Return to News