[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Dungeonbowl Ultimate Edition now available !

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:57 pm

Dungeonbowl Ultimate Edition now available !

THE END-ZONE : Discussions about official news.
  • Author

n3ro

Dungeonbowl Ultimate Edition now available !

PostWed Mar 20, 2013 11:01 am

Dungeonbowl is now available in a “Ultimate” version! But what is this exactly? It’s simple! Composed of the original game and all the DLC released so far, it includes:

- The basic package including three teams: Sparkling, Bright and Rainbow colleges, and a set of environmental standard dungeons
- 3 additional colleges packs including Amber, Amethyst, Jade, Black, Grey, and Celeste colleges
- 2 environement packs: Dwarf Oktoberfest special kit and Outdoor kit

Dungeonbowl Ultimate Edition is avaiblable immeditaly on the official Cyanide e-store and costs € 15.99. All kinds of traps, teleporters and other explosives boxes will put the nerves of the bravest players to the test! Get ready!

Click HERE for more information!

Coach Jester

Re: Dungeonbowl Ultimate Edition now available !

PostThu Mar 21, 2013 5:04 am

OMG :shock: Dungeonbowl Ultimate Edition is here omg wow :shock:
its out now, wow and its got new.... um.... oh wait.... it's... it's just the same ol shit...and as i have it all its nothing for me to spend my money on

well i for one can't wait for Dungeonbowl super duper Ultimate legendary Edition where it will have all the stuff from Dungeonbowl Ultimate Edition but will cost not € 15.99 but € 14.99 :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

please something new like
private leagues
new teams
a make your own team combo 8-)

n3ro wrote:We are currently working on Dungeonbowl: Ulitmate Edition. Depending on his success with players, we will start working on new stuff ... or not.

really? is this a joke?
Depending on his success with players? I have got it ALL already as most players will be the same as well
so i dont see many if any sales for something we already have
can i be any clearer?
do you need it spelled out for you?
make NEW stuff for the game
private leagues or
promote a players dungeon to be official

i am starting to think you cant organize a root in a brothel
jeez what an amazing lack of vision

jamesfarrell129

PostThu Mar 21, 2013 12:44 pm

http://dictionary.reference.com wrote:ultimate adjective
  • last; furthest or farthest; ending a process or series
  • final; total: the ultimate consequences; the ultimate cost of a project.

It definitely sounds like they mean Ultimate in the 'last or final' sense here.

Still, nice they posted the news here eventually, a full 2 days after it was posted on Twitter.

A-r-c-h-o-n

PostThu Mar 21, 2013 1:41 pm

Well - there are a couple of thinks in line in regards of BB and this offer here is only a new package "sales-wise". Lets hope, there is also someone working on the stuff we all look forward to... :)

Evilstein

PostSun Mar 24, 2013 10:03 am

And a bug free Edition ?

DeToX86

PostFri Mar 29, 2013 5:35 pm

Time to face reality.

This game is dead.

RIP. :(

Jolly Roger

PostWed Apr 03, 2013 11:21 am

The Ultimate Edition is now available on Steam as well!
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/26752/

Just to clear the n3ro message. We have not given up the fight for Dungeonbowl. The Ultimate Edition was made to make the game more accessible because to be honest, I must recognize that we made some pricing errors at the begining.

We are a very small team and the lead dev for all Blood Bowl stuff (who was PMCC) just left Cyanide few month ago. So we were forced to put a lot of things in stand by.
Now that we have a full contingent,the team is massively working on Blood Bowl 2 but I am constantly applying pressure to also have new stuff on Dungeonbowl.

I'll post some news about it as soon as possible. :)

A-r-c-h-o-n

PostThu Apr 04, 2013 9:14 am

That sounds promising!

katadder

PostFri Apr 05, 2013 1:53 pm

Blood Bowl 2? hows that work? as you already have all the rules and teams, unless its BB without the bugs?

Coach Jester

PostSat Apr 06, 2013 10:27 pm

katadder wrote:Blood Bowl 2? hows that work? as you already have all the rules and teams, unless its BB without the bugs?

not all the rules are in BB at the moment and nor are all the teams or star players, and yes its all still bugged
but this is the dungeon bowl forum
ask about blood bowl in the blood bowl forum and you can get ignored there about it rather than ignored here :lol:

Jolly Roger wrote:I am constantly applying pressure to also have new stuff on Dungeonbowl.

great to here thanks JR :D
Next

Return to News