[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Discover Dungeonbowl Knockout Edition, available in June!

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:00 am

Discover Dungeonbowl Knockout Edition, available in June!

THE END-ZONE : Discussions about official news.
  • Author

Wiganer34

Re: Discover Dungeonbowl Knockout Edition, available in June

PostTue Jun 10, 2014 9:12 pm

Wondered if the question inherent in my last post wasn't clear so Ill ask directly....

Will we be able to set up a single player tournament against several AI teams and effectively play out a season/tournament in single player mode?

Darkarash

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 10:27 am

Hi Wiganer34

in the single player mode you will be able to play exhibition matches but not a season or a tournament, there are no features added regarding the solo mode except exhibition matches against the AI.
We keep on updating the game, your questions are forwarded and discussed with the team to see what can be added to the game regarding the players needs. We'll keep you informed :)

Void

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 4:28 pm

That's exactly the news I've been waiting for from the beginning.
Can't wait for the delivery!

Gaixo

PostFri Jun 27, 2014 5:47 pm

You can't even make your own team for offline play? How difficult would that have been to implement, after all the trouble taken to develop an AI?

Gaixo

PostFri Jun 27, 2014 9:14 pm

AND you still can't change player names or skins? Please tell me that I'm incorrect and/or stupid.

Reed

PostSat Jun 28, 2014 7:19 am

It has always been possible to change player names and skins in Dungeonbowl.

When you're buying a new player, doubleclick the player type or click the "Player Details" button. This opens the player editor. You can change his name and choose from several skins and models. After making the changes you want, press the "Buy a player" button. These details can't be changed after the player has been bought.

Reed

PostSat Jun 28, 2014 7:20 am

Gaixo wrote:You can't even make your own team for offline play?

You can export any team and then use them in offline play.

Gaixo

PostThu Jul 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Thanks. I used to know that, evidently, as half of my online teams have custom names.

I exported one team last week, but now I can't seem to find the button to do so again.

Reed

PostFri Jul 11, 2014 8:20 am

Yeah, I can't find it either. I asked Cyanide about it two weeks ago, but they haven't answered so far.
Previous

Return to News