[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Presentation of the Light College

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:26 am

Presentation of the Light College

THE END-ZONE : Discussions about official news.
  • Author

douglowe

Re: Presentation of the Light College

PostFri May 04, 2012 1:25 am

If the corridors are 2 squares wide then *maybe*. But you only start with 6 players on the pitch - so are you going to dedicate 1/3 of your initial team to standing in the corridor while your opponent gangs up on the rest of your players, or are you bringing in the MA2, take root, players later and *hoping* that they arrive exactly where they're needed?

I do hope this game comes out in June - I am *so* looking forward to playing it again :)

Marz

PostFri May 04, 2012 7:48 am

Moraiwe wrote:Congratulations on posting yet another college we all knew about thanks to the Dungeonbowl rules. Any chance you'll be posting actual news at some point?

Also, thanks to your almost limitless player combinations, this team is essentially a Dwarf team + 2 Treemen( no loner on halfling trees)+Yhetee + one other Norse player. Hands up all who think this is good for the game.

My final critique - worst motto ever. "Our Norse players will help us win"... really? So all the other players don't do that?

wow...uh ok. First my hand goes up because i thinks its a pretty decent team scheme. A little skewed to yhe defensive/bashy side but if this fits your style of play then go for it.

juck101

PostThu May 10, 2012 6:17 pm

Trees dont have loner for fling sides.
+ 2 trees, 1 Snow troll, 1 deathroller + dwarfs to suit.

Lush!
Previous

Return to News