[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Pre-order Dungeonbowl to gain early access!

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:51 am

Pre-order Dungeonbowl to gain early access!

THE END-ZONE : Discussions about official news.
  • Author

Chel

Re: Pre-order Dungeonbowl to gain early access!

PostTue May 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Yeah that's the crux, isn't it: if I buy this version and no more, can I play against people who've bought all the dlc?

If not, that's a major issue, as you'll have several non-interoperable versions in the wild.
He Who Lives By The Sword has as strong a wrist as He Who Lives By Himself
- Wise Man Says

Jolly Roger

PostTue May 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Chel wrote:Yeah that's the crux, isn't it: if I buy this version and no more, can I play against people who've bought all the dlc?

Yes, even if you don't have the other teams, you'll be able to play with someone who bought it. :)

RobertJPowell

PostTue May 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Jolly Roger wrote:
Chel wrote:Yeah that's the crux, isn't it: if I buy this version and no more, can I play against people who've bought all the dlc?

Yes, even if you don't have the other teams, you'll be able to play with someone who bought it. :)

That's excellent News :)

Dungeon Bowl - £9.99 then pick & chose what dlc's you want (if any) on top of the base product. I think I may just get the dungeon decor dlc's as/when they become available as i'm only really interested in the 3 core teams. :)

Chel

PostTue May 22, 2012 9:21 pm

That's brilliant news Jolly, thanks.

Now, my my final 2 questions and I'll be a happy boy*:

i) Are the data files (MatchReport.sqlite, Replay.db) the same format as BB:LE?

ii) Is there an XML export of the calendar page?

*A very happy boy!
He Who Lives By The Sword has as strong a wrist as He Who Lives By Himself
- Wise Man Says

doom

PostTue May 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Zunova wrote:Will the pre-order key be usable on steam?

I am also very interested in seeing if the pre-order will work with Steam...

If it does not I will probably hold off to buy the game until it is released on Steam.

douglowe

PostWed May 23, 2012 12:09 am

Jolly Roger wrote:

Sweet! :) That was the one thing I was worried about too with the DLC plan - but if that's not going to be a problem then I think it's the right way to go for releasing the game.

Coach Jester

PostWed May 23, 2012 5:07 am

will wait till its on steam
but very happy with all the info thanks guys looking forward to it :D

MILLANDSON

PostThu May 24, 2012 9:05 pm

doom wrote:

If it does not I will probably hold off to buy the game until it is released on Steam.

It won't work with Steam, since you download the game from the Cyanide website (seems they're using GamerPlanet this time - not a bad choice).

As said in the OP, you will have to wait until the end of June for it to be on Steam.

Zunova

PostFri May 25, 2012 4:04 pm

MILLANDSON wrote:
doom wrote:

It won't work with Steam, since you download the game from the Cyanide website (seems they're using GamerPlanet this time - not a bad choice).

As said in the OP, you will have to wait until the end of June for it to be on Steam.

No offense Milly but I think I'd rather hear it from one of those red shirts :)

Other games have serial numbers that work on steam (obviously once it's released on steam) - perhaps cyanide have had the forethought to do that as well :)

REDEATH

Re: Pre-order the Dungeonbowl to gain early access!

PostSat May 26, 2012 5:31 am

Jolly Roger wrote:@Darkson: We have planned to add the other colleges of magic promptly and regularly after the game launch. They will be sold in the form of small packs containing several colleges or environment kits.

@REDEATH: Yes, the game will be released on Steam at the end of June. And this is not de the Focus store but the Cyanide store. We are self-published this time. :)

But no Preorder on STEAM?
PreviousNext

Return to News