[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Pre-order Dungeonbowl to gain early access!

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:25 am

Pre-order Dungeonbowl to gain early access!

THE END-ZONE : Discussions about official news.
  • Author

Jolly Roger

Pre-order Dungeonbowl to gain early access!

PostMon May 21, 2012 2:34 pm

We are happy to unveil today the official release date for Dungeonbowl as well as pre-order offer for the game!

Dungeonbowl, the online PC game based on Games Workshop's Blood Bowl universe will be available 8th June via the online shop of the game:

http://store.cyanide-studio.com/dungeonbowl/

Cyanide offers a pre-order starter pack which can be purchased, as of today, via this store, at a cost of 14.99$. The pack contains the game, a decor kit for the dungeon editor as well as the teams from three Colleges of Magic - Bright Wizards, Light Wizards and Rainbow Wizards - which were recently previewed on the forum. More colleges and decor kits will be made available in the coming months.

Players who pre-order the game before the 31st of May will have an exclusive access to Dungeonbowl as of the 1st of June 2012, well in advance of the official release date of 8th June. Pre-ordering will thus provide one week of frenzied gaming and a chance to hone skills before the rest of the world joins in. The game is also scheduled to be released on Steam at the end of June.

The official website for Dungeonbowl will be released soon at this address: http://www.dungeonbowl-game.com.

--
Discover the pre-order offer here:
http://store.cyanide-studio.com/dungeonbowl/

Waldorf

Re: Pre-order the Dungeonbowl to gain early access!

PostMon May 21, 2012 2:45 pm

Lovely jubbly.

Can't wait!

Jolly Roger

PostMon May 21, 2012 3:50 pm

New screenshots are also available here : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 352&type=1

Darkson

PostMon May 21, 2012 4:27 pm

And for those that don't use Stalkerbook?
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Jolly Roger

PostMon May 21, 2012 4:37 pm

jamesfarrell129

PostMon May 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Looks ok... but raises the question. This early release, of 3 teams - presumably people would be expected to pay for future team packs of other colleges? Or will they be added in DLC patches like the dark elves were in BB1?

Nice to have the pre-order offer for early access, but I'll be without broadband at home until 7th June so not much point me taking it up.

BloodSkull

PostMon May 21, 2012 7:50 pm

I'm just going to wait for the proper release. The three teams did not impress me much in DB TT. Rather see the full Dungeon Bowl. If it fails to impress I look forward to DB:LE.

douglowe

PostMon May 21, 2012 9:26 pm

Preorder sorted - I'm *really* looking forward to trying this out :)

Darkson

PostMon May 21, 2012 11:05 pm

Jolly Roger wrote:More colleges and decor kits will be made available in the coming months.

Free updates or as paid-for extras?
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Waldorf

PostMon May 21, 2012 11:13 pm

Paid for extras I hope, to encourage further committed development and support.

Why would you care - haven't you already decided not to purchase?

They certainly failed to convince you in the "Sell me on this..." thread.
Next

Return to News