[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Pre-order Dungeonbowl to gain early access!

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:54 pm

Pre-order Dungeonbowl to gain early access!

THE END-ZONE : Discussions about official news.
  • Author

Maron

Re: Pre-order Dungeonbowl to gain early access!

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 2:43 am

Put the same one in.

Worked for me.

Rogue

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 5:45 am

Torg wrote:Unfortunately it isn't there, only the activation code as I stated earlier.

Activation code == Player code

Torg

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Rogue wrote:
Torg wrote:Unfortunately it isn't there, only the activation code as I stated earlier.

Activation code == Player code

WRONG!! Same as the Cyanide BB game, there's an activation code and a player key. I've tried putting in the activation code when asked for the player key, but it didn't work (no surprise).

Waldorf

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Mine was the same and mine worked.

Rogue

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Torg wrote:WRONG!! Same as the Cyanide BB game, there's an activation code and a player key. I've tried putting in the activation code when asked for the player key, but it didn't work (no surprise).

My single code worked for both activation and as the player key.

I know several others that had success using the same code for both.

Maron

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Me too. I only had one code and it worked as both.

Are you copying and pasting?

If so try typing it in manually.

MILLANDSON

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Same here, was the same code for both.

Torg

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 4:11 am

Tried both copying and pasting and when that didn't work, tried manually, niether worked as the player key.

Maron

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 4:17 am

I have no idea then Torg.

I guess you will have to contact Cyanide themselves to get it fixed :( .

Torg

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 5:27 am

Tried it a couple more times just to see and it finally worked (not sure what the problem wass the times it wouldn't work).

The only problem I've been having now is that anytime I try to play an online match, I always get disconnected. :roll:

I assume this is a common problem, still sucks.
PreviousNext

Return to News