[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Dungeonbowl is now available!

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:19 pm

Dungeonbowl is now available!

THE END-ZONE : Discussions about official news.
  • Author

DarkStalker

Re: Dungeonbowl is now available!

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 8:01 pm

yup... that countdown seems to have been a flop, any idea when the game might actually appear on steam (with a button that lets us buy it ?!?!? )

ashrid

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 8:20 pm

crimsonuk wrote:Ok im confused it unlocked on steam but u cant buy it there is no option to so how does this work and how can i buy it

please help

Same here (in the UK) no longer showing the unlock timer but no option to buy it

Tried registering my serial number but Steam says its not valid

OwningXylophone

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 9:22 pm

The countdown is back... At time of writing Steam is now saying:-

"This game will unlock in approximately 1 hour"

DarkStalker

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 11:03 pm

FINALLY its there.....

(i guess thats why its gone quiet.... everyone is playing DB :p)

ashrid

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 11:19 pm

DarkStalker wrote:FINALLY its there.....

Still getting invalid product code when trying to activate the serial number from the download version

MILLANDSON

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 2:33 am

ashrid wrote:

Still getting invalid product code when trying to activate the serial number from the download version

Presumably because that isn't an option - you haven't been able to register any of the BB-related games, if bought via download from the main store, on Steam.

You'll just have to download the game from the Cyanide webstore and not have it on Steam.

ashrid

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 8:30 am

MILLANDSON wrote:
ashrid wrote:

Presumably because that isn't an option - you haven't been able to register any of the BB-related games, if bought via download from the main store, on Steam.

You'll just have to download the game from the Cyanide webstore and not have it on Steam.

According to the second post down on this page viewtopic.php?f=8&t=308&start=40 you should be able to

ashrid

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 2:10 pm

Well I'm not happy and wont be buying via your website again.

Nice bait and switch you did there since the key is _NOT_ usable in Steam (despite the official forum post (prior to the U turn) saying it was and I cant get a refund because you can only get a refund within 48 hours of purchase and I purchased on 29-6-12 but the game was delayed until 3-7-12 (delayed from 27-6-12) so I was never going to be able to discover the keys weren't usable in Steam within 48 hours!).

Needless to say support are a bunch of script-reading bureaucrats without an ounce of common sense among them.

Great way to treat your customers!
Previous

Return to News