[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Presentation: The Rainbow College

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 6:36 am

Presentation: The Rainbow College

THE END-ZONE : Discussions about official news.
  • Author

jamesfarrell129

Re: Presentation: The Rainbow College

PostThu May 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Moraiwe wrote:Just occurred to me that Halfling Treemen don't have the Loner skill. That means three Treemen on this team, yes?

Yes - it would appear that could have 3 treemen (and an ogre too)

BloodSkull wrote:Depends if Treemen are counted as blockers than yes,...

They have finally answered that this rule is not in the game, just the CRP player-limits (so 0-2 wardancers, 0-4 human blitzers, etc)

MILLANDSON

PostThu May 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Moraiwe wrote:Just occurred to me that Halfling Treemen don't have the Loner skill. That means three Treemen on this team, yes?

I was thinking the same - the 2 Loner limit should be a 2 Big Guy limit, in my opinion.

Quindia

PostThu May 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Anyone who wants to tie up that much TV with a pair of Freemen deserves the problems they incur, Lol.
The King of Coinjock

juck101

PostThu May 10, 2012 6:21 pm

0-2 loner is the limit on big guys.

However trees are not loners for flings. + 3 tree team plus elfs + ogre.

Ugnash

PostThu May 10, 2012 10:48 pm

But this isn't a fling team is it; it's a mixed race team. I suspect that the trees will have loner.

Tristelune

PostThu May 10, 2012 11:37 pm

No today you can have 2 treeman of halflinbg team and the death roller avec dwarfs.

When we gone to Cyanide studios for test we said them they need to limite at 2 player with 5 or more in strong.

The question has done to GW.

jamesfarrell129

PostFri May 11, 2012 9:32 am

Tristelune wrote:No today you can have 2 treeman of halflinbg team and the death roller avec dwarfs.

When we gone to Cyanide studios for test we said them they need to limite at 2 player with 5 or more in strong.

That won't go down too well with khemri or ogre rosters though.

Ugnash

PostFri May 11, 2012 9:47 am

jamesfarrell129 wrote:
Tristelune wrote:No today you can have 2 treeman of halflinbg team and the death roller avec dwarfs.

That won't go down too well with khemri or ogre rosters though.

Tristelune - fair enough; didn't know that and I agree that they do need to address that.

James - I think the point is that in DB there aren't khemri ogre rosters per se just college rosters so no one will be able to field a full roster of the type you have mentioned (unless this is another potential change in this version which I doubt).

jamesfarrell129

PostFri May 11, 2012 2:16 pm

Ugnash wrote:James - I think the point is that in DB there aren't khemri ogre rosters per se just college rosters so no one will be able to field a full roster of the type you have mentioned (unless this is another potential change in this version which I doubt).

I realise that... but they've stated that the CRP positional limits will remain.

So (if any colleges have them) ogres would be allowed up to 6 ogres, and khemri 4 guardians.

If they suddenly limit teams to a max of 2 ST5+ players... then there will be next to no point having ogres or khemri as anything other than a third race available for a college.
Previous

Return to News