[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Presentation: The Rainbow College

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:37 pm

Presentation: The Rainbow College

THE END-ZONE : Discussions about official news.
  • Author

Jolly Roger

Presentation: The Rainbow College

PostFri Apr 20, 2012 10:17 am

Today, we would like to present you one of the magic college that will be available in Dungeonbowl :

Image THE RAINBOW COLLEGE

See larger image

Leitmotiv: “Charge, kill, and score!”

Team: The Harlequins

Team composition:

• Main Race : 0-16 Wood Elves players
• Other Race : 0-6 Halflings players
• Last Race : 0-2 Humans players

The wizards of the Rainbow College believe that splitting the colours weakens them – they must be considered as a whole. Noting the success of the Bright Wizards College, with the Blood Axes, the wizards of the Rainbow College decided to sponsor Dungeonbowl teams.

The wizards of the Rainbow College selected Wood Elves, along with some Halflings and Humans. Their best team is without any doubt the Harlequins, who have held the Dungeonbowl Cup three times!
That makes them for the moment, the second most successful college team of all time!

We hope you found this presentation interesting. Next week, we'll present you another team of Dungeonbowl!

booncabal76

Re: Presentation: The Rainbow College

PostFri Apr 20, 2012 1:42 pm

I don''t want to be a misery but shouldn't the "Rainbow" college and a team called "Harlequinns" be a bit more...colourful... :?

Siam

PostFri Apr 20, 2012 2:11 pm

The so called "Rainbow" college is the adaptation of the High Magic College from Warhammer lore. So the main color is white. I created a set of logos full of colors though, you'll see them in game ! :)

jamesfarrell129

PostFri Apr 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Nice to see this... but can we have a bit more please?

I know the blurb says that we can have up to 16 from the Wood elf roster, 6 from halflings, and 2 humans, but could you expand a bit more on what positional limits there are?
i.e. do treemen count as 'big guys' (or 'special') and have a limit of 2, or as 'blockers'? Do wardancers count as 'special' players with a limit of 2, or as blitzers (therefore removing the need for anything from the human roster)?

edalie

PostFri Apr 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Here we go!!

Darkson

PostFri Apr 20, 2012 9:23 pm

How... boring. :(

And I hope there's some sort of limitation on positions, else I'm not seeing many Halflings on the team.

Siam wrote:The so called "Rainbow" college is the adaptation of the High Magic College from Warhammer lore. So the main color is white. I created a set of logos full of colors though, you'll see them in game ! :)

Oh, and you've got that the wrong way round - High Magic is an adaptation from Rainbow Magic - the 10 colleges have been in Warhammer, and more importantly Blood Bowl, lore for a lot longer than the newer names.
And Blood Bowl ISN'T WARHAMMER!!!!! :roll:
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

booncabal76

PostSat Apr 21, 2012 1:19 am

:lol:

That pic shows how shit GW staff were at drawing - artists? What artists? :lol:

saintpaul

PostSat Apr 21, 2012 1:31 am

Yes you have to wonder what they were thinking :oops:

Marz

PostSat Apr 21, 2012 4:23 am

halflings and other stunties would excel in a dungeon where passage ways could get bogged down. And the Humans add a little beef to an otherwise woodie squish fest in tight quarters...love the spoiler.
More Please

Siam

PostSat Apr 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Darkson wrote:And Blood Bowl ISN'T WARHAMMER!!!!! :roll:

Visually we were bounded to respect the WH lore in BB and DB. So well. Sorry Darkson. As a graphist, I wanted to have more colorfull stuff here, as you can imagine.
Next

Return to News