[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - The Grey College and Jade College are there !

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:38 am

The Grey College and Jade College are there !

THE END-ZONE : Discussions about official news.
  • Author

Bucc

Re: The Grey College and Jade College are there !

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 12:00 pm

Jolly, can you tell us when expansions for the dungeon editor is going to be released?

Jolly Roger

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 2:24 pm

The first pack for the dungeon editor should be available next week !!

Bucc

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 2:39 pm

Cool. Cool cool. Good to hear Jolly, and thank you for the answer

Dabus1

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 3:52 pm

So, when are the next two going to be coming out, just roughly?

And what are the next two likely to be? Dark Elves please :)

Paddywhack

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 4:46 pm

csbear wrote:For Cyanide's sake, I hope you guys are not losing customers because of Gameplanet's draconian anti-fraud system.

Too late. I'm done for sure. Between all the bugs and other issues and now this? My wife lives in the US, has no issues with her US CC, but was unable to buy the game for me (I am in the Middle East). I give up - thanks but no thanks if this is the kind of service I can get. Maybe a year later when they release a full set of everything I may try again (if it survives that long). I will not be recommending this game to anyone right now.

csbear

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 6:33 pm

Hi Paddywhack,

Edit: Seems like Cyanide will be using Steam for DLC...good news there.

(Not sure if I can post this here, but just trying to help)

Did you email Gamesplanet customer support yet? You should be able to get the activation links if you send them this info:

Just tell them your card is being rejected by the security system and:

- The name of the game you want to buy. (A link to the product page is ideal);
- The type of card you are using (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX...);
- The country from which you are trying to order;
- The email address used during your purchase attempt;
- The date of the purchase attempt.

Yes, it's very frustrating, but it did work for me. I feel the game is pretty fun and the addition of the Jade /Grey colleges plus the anticipation of the upcoming colleges was worth the effort.

Once you have sent them the CC info, the card will be whitelisted and you shouldn't have the issue again.
Last edited by csbear on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

csbear

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 6:39 pm

Jolly Roger wrote:Hi guys, to respond to your requests, the next additionnal contents for Dungeonbowl are going to be sold on Steam and on our store (maybe il will not be synchronized at the beginning because we need to make tests).
The Jade Wizard & Grey Wizard pack will also be available on Steam, we are actually making a version for this platform, I'll let you know when I'll have an official date. :)

Great news Jolly... Thanks! :D

Stagmummer

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 7:06 pm

Yes thank you for releasing additional dlc on steam...so much quicker and easier for many people(me for sure) :D

Jolly Roger

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 3:41 pm

The release of the DLCs on Steam is still relevant. But with the summer period, everything is slower than usual, sorry for the delay.
Previous

Return to News