[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - The Grey College and Jade College are there !

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 am

The Grey College and Jade College are there !

THE END-ZONE : Discussions about official news.
  • Author

Silmael

Re: The Grey College and Jade College are there !

PostFri Jul 27, 2012 5:37 pm

Sadly we cannot say more than "answer to the mail". Gamesplanet is managing the store, if you still have trouble getting the DLC, please contact their support directly.

Stagmummer

PostFri Jul 27, 2012 6:42 pm

How come the new teams don't seam to be on steam yet? Or am I just missing them..I've been known to do that type of thing ;) ;)

Paddywhack

PostFri Jul 27, 2012 7:18 pm

Silmael wrote:Sadly we cannot say more than "answer to the mail". Gamesplanet is managing the store, if you still have trouble getting the DLC, please contact their support directly.

Yep, thats it. I'm fed up. My wife tried to buy this for me and got the same issue with being in the US!? I had no issue when I bought the game itself - why the trouble now? Now she will have to call her CC and deal with this. if this is the way that Gamesplanet is 'helping' your company, you might want to contact them as this kind of customer support/service will cost you sales. The internet is a global market - why the anti-fraud issue for a US card being used in the US? I used my US card and I am in the middle east right now, but that didn't bring up any kind of conflict?

Not sure its worth my time to try and get this to work.

csbear

PostFri Jul 27, 2012 7:34 pm

I was able to get the DLC last night and enjoyed a game, but when I initially tried to purchase the full game of DB I had many issues with Gameplanet's anti-fraud system. Took a couple of emails back and forth with their customer reps, but they were courteous and eventually I got the activation links. My brother was not so lucky and he used various CC and all were denied for no reason at all. I had to purchase the game as a gift for him and that became a problem in itself....a week long delay and more emails.

If you are having issues with your CC being rejected, only thing you can really do is send the info Gameplant requests via email. They were quick and courteous at least for me. However, this is something Gameplanet needs to address, as I feel customers are being lost.

For Cyanide's sake, I hope you guys are not losing customers because of Gameplanet's draconian anti-fraud system.

Isha

PostFri Jul 27, 2012 10:21 pm

They were not neither fast nor nice to me ... in fact they just stopped answering all together :D

Please Cyanide, take my 6 euros, please! :D

Coach Jester

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 10:27 am

this is why i wait for it to be on steam

i also go to your web page and says missing plug ins???

with all the BS others are having and the fact i dont have the time to email and chase up something i should just click pay and get... means no DLC for me :( till on steam
knew ya site was a wank :roll: :evil:

just save us all time and BS and put on steam please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

i will even pay 10+ euros for it if on steam

Brihaspati

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 11:21 am

Gamesplanet's security check produces way too many "false positives", which is just a way of saying it does more harm than good. Ditch them already.

katadder

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 12:52 pm

well they were fast with me. couple of emails and done, whitelisted so they know I am using my card in different country to its issue

Nightworm

PostSun Jul 29, 2012 7:05 pm

I have been trying to buy the game since the DLC was released. I have tried several credit cards. At first it was denied right away. Finally today it was accepted yet after downloading it asked for validation code. I read the e-mail for the code but it said that my purchase was still pending. Said they would e-mail the code after validation in a "few hours" Now it has been 5 hours still waiting. THESE GUYS SUCK. All of my cards are established, there should be no reason I would raise any fraud flags. I have lived in the same location for years.... WTF. Cyanide stop doing business with these retards.

Jolly Roger

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 10:01 am

Hi guys, to respond to your requests, the next additionnal contents for Dungeonbowl are going to be sold on Steam and on our store (maybe il will not be synchronized at the beginning because we need to make tests).
The Jade Wizard & Grey Wizard pack will also be available on Steam, we are actually making a version for this platform, I'll let you know when I'll have an official date. :)
PreviousNext

Return to News