[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - The Grey College and Jade College are there !

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:29 am

The Grey College and Jade College are there !

THE END-ZONE : Discussions about official news.
  • Author

Silmael

The Grey College and Jade College are there !

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 2:54 pm

They entered the Dungeonbowl a few moments ago, those that did not see them yet are going to be pleased, the Grey College and the Jade College filled in all the forms needed by the Old World civil services and are ready to rumble!

The Grey College players finally agreed on beating up other teams and the Jade Wizards have prepared some high colored tactics.

So go on, and grab these two new teams!

Isha

Re: The Grey College and Jade College are there !

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 3:04 pm

Downloaded and still waiting to get my access code ... instead i get mails from the "anti-fraud" team asking where i live, why do i live abroad an stuff :lol:

Seriously?

Captain Blaster

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 3:12 pm

Silmael wrote:They entered the Dungeonbowl a few moments ago, those that did not see them yet are going to be pleased, the Grey College and the Jade College filled in all the forms needed by the Old World civil services and are ready to rumble! The Grey College players finally agreed on beating up other teams and the Jade Wizards have prepared some high colored tactics. So go on, and grab these two new teams!

I will grab nothing, as long as the major bugs are not fixed. Seems to be the end of the road for cyanide.

Let me explain it in a way YOU Cyanide guys maybe can understand my position (and the community?).

Let's say you guys go to a restaurant and order frog (grenouille), but you get rat served. How would you guys react?

Captain Blaster

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 3:13 pm

Isha wrote:Downloaded and still waiting to get my access code ... instead i get mails from the "anti-fraud" team asking where i live, why do i live abroad an stuff :lol:

Seriously?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You expected something different?

Isha

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 3:17 pm

Btw - im in russia and i used the russian credit card of a colleague of mine, as mine (italian) was not accepted. Though my same italian credit card was accepted when i downloaded DB from italy...

I sense some racism here :mrgreen:

Silmael

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 3:22 pm

@Isha : We contacted Gamesplanet to look into this problem. It seems that they have an automated algorithm to check out suspicious IP or contradictory information.

If you've got the email, please contact their support / do what they are asking, and you should receive the keys quickly! If you have more issues, let us know about it.

Edit : Reading your last post, I think there was an IP conflict or a greographical problem, so please answer their questions, these are mainly made to protect you :)

Isha

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 3:24 pm

Already responded to their requests. At the moment no feedback at all. Thx anyway Silmael.

Quindia

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Your order Status: Your order is being validated.

Weird to me that there wasn't any validation link. If I read the email correctly, the folks at Games Planet will send me a second message with an activation key. Just to make sure, no more action is required on my part right? I downloaded the content pack and started the game- but when the screen which asks for a key comes up- I don't have anything to enter in the box yet. Ahh, just gonna take some time- maybe I should mow the yard...
The King of Coinjock

Jolly Roger

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Hi Quindia,
Could you give me the e-mail that you used to buy the DLC by Private Message?

Isha

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 4:55 pm

Ei Jolly,

you wont help me as well? Still trying to get my validation code ... seemingly my order has been annulled for an IP issue ... :mrgreen:

pming you my mail.
Next

Return to News