[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Dungeonbowl will include a dungeon editor!

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 3:51 pm

Dungeonbowl will include a dungeon editor!

THE END-ZONE : Discussions about official news.
  • Author

Chel

Re: Dungeonbowl will include a dungeon editor!

PostSun May 06, 2012 12:10 am

THAT'S the problem with this forum; you say tedious, I say a hell of a lot of fun.
He Who Lives By The Sword has as strong a wrist as He Who Lives By Himself
- Wise Man Says

Moraiwe

PostSun May 06, 2012 4:15 am

Actually, I've just realised a hotseat mode is likely, so testing them shouldn't be a problem.

Silmael

PostSun May 06, 2012 10:39 am

I was passing through, and I told it in the french part of the forum, but I am not so sure it has been told here.

We decided to keep Hotseat and LAN modes, since we understand that sometimes one does not have an internet connection or just wants to try out a dungeon.

We really hope you will all have fun with the dungeon editor, and we cannot wait to see the community's dungeons !

Coach Jester

PostSun May 06, 2012 12:25 pm

first thing i will do is make a normal BB pitch and play all my BB here :lol:
i know we get all the wizard teams (mixed races) but any chance we will get all the normal BB teams ?(Norse, ogre, and so on)

MILLANDSON

PostSun May 06, 2012 1:23 pm

Coach Jester wrote:first thing i will do is make a normal BB pitch and play all my BB here :lol:
i know we get all the wizard teams (mixed races) but any chance we will get all the normal BB teams ?(Norse, ogre, and so on)

I don't believe you will be able to make just normal BB teams. Plus, the ball will always be in a chest, and the game is only to 1 touchdown (from what they've said, since that's how Dungeon Bowl works), so it's basically impossible to play normal BB using Dungeon Bowl.

Coach Jester

PostFri May 11, 2012 8:32 am

MILLANDSON wrote:
Coach Jester wrote:first thing i will do is make a normal BB pitch and play all my BB here :lol:

I don't believe you will be able to make just normal BB teams. Plus, the ball will always be in a chest, and the game is only to 1 touchdown (from what they've said, since that's how Dungeon Bowl works), so it's basically impossible to play normal BB using Dungeon Bowl.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
As i feel we will see more and better support here than in normal BB (just a hunch dew to it being their baby and not part of focus and on the responses we see here)
my above comment was tongue in cheek, i was having to go at lack of bug fixing that was/is done in normal BB
and yes i did know the 1 TD and chest problem... but now thinking of it it may be fun to really do 1 and see :lol:

Zunova

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 9:17 pm

I've been playing around with this a little and it certainly has possibilities!

Will there be more dungeon elements available in the upcoming releases?

Waldorf

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Yes - they are called "Environment Kits" and this first release just includes one.

Evilstein

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 7:38 pm

It will be 5€ each, or maybe 5$...
Previous

Return to News