[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Hello (new player)

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:50 am

Hello (new player)

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

CoachBones

Hello (new player)

PostFri Sep 12, 2014 6:57 pm

I just wanted to say hi as I recently downloaded DB and am having a great time so far. Elves Dwarfs & Dungeonbowl was the first boxed game (add-on...) I ever bought from GW, back in about 1991, and I think that as it stands today Cyanide has done a great job capturing the original feel and mechanics of the tabletop version.

I've so far only managed to play a handful of online matches, so I signed up to the forum to have a look for any active tournaments or popular playing times to get more appearances under my belt! I've also been having fun with the editor, making three layouts so far (they're up on the community dungeons just now, so give them a look if you have time).

If you see me online it probably means I am looking for a match and I'll accept any challenge or match as long as I have goblins left to explode! :D

Reed

Re: Hello (new player)

PostSat Sep 13, 2014 8:32 am

Hello CoachBones and welcome to Dungeonbowl!

For regular DB play, you might take a look at the UKBBL DB League at www.ukbbl.co.uk. We're starting a new season in a few weeks. Last season we had 24 coaches playing and it looks like we'll have more next season.

CoachBones

Re: Hello (new player)

PostSun Sep 14, 2014 1:12 pm

Ah, brilliant, that sounds just the thing. Cheers! :)

Return to General Forum