[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Secret weapon

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:24 am

Secret weapon

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Tristelune

Re: Secret weapon

PostFri Aug 31, 2012 10:47 am

In my second exemple I want said : dwarf coach open all chest before teleport his DR in dungeon, after this one can't go out and the coach can play him for all turn remaining.

We can imaging similar solution with teleport from reserve, but need to do a 10+ penelty roll :D

A-r-c-h-o-n

PostFri Aug 31, 2012 11:01 am

And I meant, that everytime a chest is opened, the roll is made (even if the DR or any other SW-player is not wrapped in yet). If the DR fails that test, he is ejected from the team (for this match) and cant be wrapped in anymore. So playing with all SW from the start would be encouraged.

Coach Jester

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 9:45 am

Nightworm wrote:leave secret weapons alone. I think the only balance issue with the game is with deathroller not having a stupid roll of some sort.

+1
Previous

Return to General Forum