[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - It's back to school...

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:34 pm

It's back to school...

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Jolly Roger

It's back to school...

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 4:25 pm

... and some new colleges are on their way to play dangerous games with their classmates... Guess who they are?

Here are some clues to help you to find the 2 new colleges that are coming next thursday :
- One team is mixing very different sizes.
- The other team is a dangerous combo with some sneaky and agile guys in it.

:lol:

Reed

Re: It's back to school...

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 5:46 pm

I'm guessing the team mixing very different sizes is Amethyst with Skaven, Goblins and Minotaurs and the dangerous combo with some sneaky and agile guys in it is Amber with Dark Elves, Orcs and Skaven.

douglowe

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Reed wrote:I'm guessing the team mixing very different sizes is Amethyst with Skaven, Goblins and Minotaurs and the dangerous combo with some sneaky and agile guys in it is Amber with Dark Elves, Orcs and Skaven.

This was my guess too. Will be nice to get some more agile (& fast!) teams in the game :)

katadder

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 8:03 am

wow does anyone actually care? thought the game had died. forums certainly died off and dont get many people online to play.
release an AI and all the colleges together and maybe you will get more purchases

Reed

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 8:17 am

I'm pretty sure the release of new teams will liven things up again and there will be a lot more coaches online. Many people will be eager to test the freshly minted magical colleges. We can expect to play against a great many Amber and Amethyst teams once they are released (if indeed it is them and not some other colleges).

Jolly Roger

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 9:54 am

You guessed it Reed! The Amber College and the Amethyst College are coming! :)

They will be released on our store on thursday and on Steam as well (on the same day I hope) a at price of 4.99€.
We decided to lower a little the prices of the packs, as well as those of the next environment kits which will be at 2,99€ now.

douglowe

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 5:03 pm

katadder wrote:wow does anyone actually care? thought the game had died. forums certainly died off and dont get many people online to play.
release an AI and all the colleges together and maybe you will get more purchases

It'd be useful for cyanide to include a tournament option too. At UKBBL we've just started our first small DB tourny (16 coaches, with another 2 laggards sitting on the waiting list). Organising this is workable just using our forum website, but it'd be much better if there was a way of running a tournament in-game.

Evilstein

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 6:27 pm

The Amber College and the Amethyst College

So you will use the Race Minautore ? Or Chaos ?

Because Gobs have 2 trolls and skav 1 Ogre Rat, so the 3rd race will be half usless again.

douglowe

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 7:00 pm

Evilstein wrote:
The Amber College and the Amethyst College

So you will use the Race Minautore ? Or Chaos ?

Because Gobs have 2 trolls and skav 1 Ogre Rat, so the 3rd race will be half usless again.

You forgot the goblin fanatic too!

I assume that it'll just be 0-2 minotaurs.

I'm not too worried about the 0-2 ST5+ player limitation - I'd not want to take 2+ trolls in DB (or more than 1 wild animal) because of the limitations their negi-traits would have on my tactics.

What is of interest to me is the question of whether the minotaurs will have access to mutations or not. If they will then that makes them a *lot* more appealing - some tentacle goodness will be needed to slow down all the gutter runners we're about to face!

csbear

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 9:12 pm

"Amber with Dark Elves, Orcs and Skaven..."

Wow, that's a lethal combo for sure... :twisted:
Next

Return to General Forum