[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Cyanide needs to play!

It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:50 am

Cyanide needs to play!

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Stagmummer

Cyanide needs to play!

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Yeah you need to hire some staff to sit online and play some games so it looks like people are actually online playing DB cuz every time I've gone recently there has been only 2 pl playing leaving me a third useless wheel :evil:

douglowe

Re: Cyanide needs to play!

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 5:34 pm

Are you a member of any of the online bloodbowl leagues? At UKBBL we're running our first dungeon bowl tournament, and I assume that some of the other leagues will be running tournaments too. Join us and then you'll be able to organise (a few) more regular games, without having to rely on people turning up on MM (and on more interesting maps ;)).

Return to General Forum