[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Oktoberfest is coming...

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:29 am

Oktoberfest is coming...

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Jolly Roger

Oktoberfest is coming...

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 3:06 pm

Hey It's Oktoberfest!

And we wanted to celebrate this event as appropriate with a new environment kit... :)

From tomorrow, there is going to be some spilled beer on the floor of your dungeons!!!

Stagmummer

Re: Oktoberfest is coming...

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Cool...anymore colleges coming soon as we'll? ;)

Jolly Roger

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 2:41 pm

Unfortunatelly, the new environment kit will come tomorrow and not today! There was a problem with our distribution partner, out of our control. Sorry about that.

And yes, more colleges are coming in few weeks!

Darkson

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 3:32 pm

And bug fixes?
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Evilstein

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Message par Darkson » Jeu Sep 27, 2012 3:32 pm
And bug fixes?

Drink Darkson , drink and all your problems will be solve.....till you are short of biers.

Bucc

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 8:11 pm

Sounds cool enough. But would you mind telling what is included more specifically? I want to know where I throw my money.

douglowe

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 12:23 am

The DLC contains more than just the dwarf bar.

There's the tables and bar, along with decorative spilt beer. There's rail tracks, ore carts, and miners, along with a selection of different coloured mine walls. The pit traps consist of open water, stalagmites, and ore crushers. There's also ice walls (one which contains frozen trolls :D) and ice floors & patches. We also have stalagmites and stalactites as decroative features.

That's all I can remember, but I don't think there's much more. It all looks as pretty as ever though ;)

Edit: and there's the dwarf arches too, along with strip lighting (ceiling & floor).

Bucc

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 3:18 pm

Thanks Doug! Much appreciated

Darkson

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 4:30 pm

Though it's a shame Doug has to present this info. You'd think they'd want to shout about the stuff they don't cock up. :roll:
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Bucc

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Agreed Darkson. I was wondering why they promote as badly as this myself
Next

Return to General Forum