[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - my matchmaking suggestion

It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 6:20 pm

my matchmaking suggestion

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Tommil

my matchmaking suggestion

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 11:28 am

i think we need this proposal. you can choo what map you randomly chose and every map you can put that cross.

douglowe

Re: my matchmaking suggestion

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 11:48 am

Tommil wrote:i think we need this proposal. you can choo what map you randomly chose and every map you can put that cross.

The danger of this is that it fractures the MM waiting list - if there's only 2 people in the list and you choose mutually exclusive maps then you'll not be able to play.

Reed

Re: my matchmaking suggestion

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 3:12 pm

I don't think this would work. It''s too easy to abuse it by only playing maps that give the advantage to your college. For example, Roi Lorcan's map for agile teams and Crossing and Outreach for bashy teams.

Return to General Forum