[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Schedule of Releases

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:37 am

Schedule of Releases

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

DeToX86

Schedule of Releases

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 5:49 pm

I know that I'm asking for a lot, but can we get a schedule of *planned* releases?

Also, it would be nice if we knew what, if any, fixes/changes you are working on. Are in-game leagues still planned? Any open bugs that are still being sorted out? Are you getting rid of the limit (imo a terrible rule) on St 5 players at a minimum for gobbos? Estimated timeframe for any of this stuff?

I guess what I'm asking for is a bit more inclusion for the community on the status and direction of the game. It feels like everytime you start to build some momentum by giving us a release or some information it is followed by an extended blackout.

Thanks, DeToX

gantherogue

Re: Schedule of Releases

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 7:53 am

Can we also get some bots to fight against? But not as dlc?

DeToX86

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Darkness it is I guess. :x

Warfish

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 1:52 am

Hi, currently they aim to release content once every 2 weeks. For now they are alternating between relasesing more collages and then dungeon map content. Not sure about the bug fixes or leagues. I will ask about leagues and post here when I get a response.
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

douglowe

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 11:26 am

Warfish wrote:Hi, currently they aim to release content once every 2 weeks. For now they are alternating between relasesing more collages and then dungeon map content. Not sure about the bug fixes or leagues. I will ask about leagues and post here when I get a response.

Please do push cyanide about adding leagues - it would add a lot of value to the game I think.

Jolly Roger

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Hi!
I have no exact plan of the next releases. I just can say that we are going to release the missing official teams quickly.
In parallel, we think about how to improve the game, like for example to give you the possibility to export the team to play in LAN mode and Hotseat mode.

Concerning the leagues, you can use the match sheet that is available in the following folder on your computer :
My documents\DungeonBowl
The name of the file is "MatchReport.sqlite" and it summarize all the statistics of the games you played. You can use it for your own leagues, it is also available in Blood Bowl.

Nothing is planned for an solo mode at the moment.

Coach Jester

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Jolly Roger wrote:Hi!
Concerning the leagues, you can use the match sheet that is available in the following folder on your computer :
My documents\DungeonBowl
The name of the file is "MatchReport.sqlite" and it summarize all the statistics of the games you played. You can use it for your own leagues, it is also available in Blood Bowl.

this is not really much help
we NEED the option to make private leagues and the ability to admin them (like reset a game in case of a game or computer crash... or give a win to a side when the other guy not show up and so on)

please this is a must

douglowe

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Coach Jester wrote:
Jolly Roger wrote:Hi!
My documents\DungeonBowl

this is not really much help
we NEED the option to make private leagues and the ability to admin them (like reset a game in case of a game or computer crash... or give a win to a side when the other guy not show up and so on)

please this is a must

Yes, it is the admin side which is most needed, not the record keeping part which we can already do elsewhere.

DeToX86

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Thank you for the reply.

As the others have stated, league functionality would go a long way towards helping this game stick around and even grow the user base.

(On a side note if you get to work on some new colleges: Lizardmen! Please! :) )

Coach Jester

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 10:51 pm

DeToX86 wrote:Thank you for the reply.

As the others have stated, league functionality would go a long way towards helping this game stick around and even grow the user base.

(On a side note if you get to work on some new colleges: Lizardmen! Please! :) )

:D
oh and if ya going to do lizardmen go all out and do Slann :D :mrgreen:

Return to General Forum