[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - I know i have asked before but..

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:25 pm

I know i have asked before but..

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Coach Jester

I know i have asked before but..

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:44 pm

can we please have private leagues and the ability to admin them

as it is at the moment we have to play our private leagues through challenge mode but if one players game/ comp crashes then the other player is given a win and we cant reset (yes we just play again but the winner got 2 mvps from the game that we dont cont)

so please please please let us have private leagues (more Blood bowl players would get dungeon bowl if you did and i am sure you want that.... dont you?)

DeToX86

Re: I know i have asked before but..

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 2:03 am

+ whatever number it takes to make it happen

Coach Jester

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Jolly Roger wrote:Hi!
Concerning the leagues, you can use the match sheet that is available in the following folder on your computer :
My documents\DungeonBowl
The name of the file is "MatchReport.sqlite" and it summarize all the statistics of the games you played. You can use it for your own leagues, it is also available in Blood Bowl.

this is not really much help
we NEED the option to make private leagues and the ability to admin them (like reset a game in case of a game or computer crash... or give a win to a side when the other guy not show up and so on)

please this is a must

I dont want DB to die and i see many private leagues falling apart dew to this
and as a result many are giving up on DB
please save your game and add private leagues like you have in blood bowl

Stagmummer

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 8:39 pm

Yeah I agree with this fully...make it happen :)

Warduke

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Yes, please please make this happen. This game has so much potential but it really needs this functionality to see it survive and thrive!!!

Coach Jester

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 5:24 am

oh and just thought... if you do it could you make it so private leagues can select a list of maps for that league that can be used as a random map option... but only maps commissioners select

DeToX86

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 3:44 pm

Also, please allow us the option to either assign a dungeon as the "home" dungeon for each team or allow for a map to be chosen in league matches. We want every team in our league to have a home dungeon. (If we get that far, we are hoping for every team to create their own dungeon.)

Ugnash

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Home Dungeon ability - hell yes +1,000

Return to General Forum