[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Which Dungeons?

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:59 pm

Which Dungeons?

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Lancaster Matt

Which Dungeons?

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 11:24 am

Which Dungeons are options for MM? Are they all equal chance of being used?

When I started playing I had "Rush" a few times. Not recently.
I've also had a new dungeon "Old School"? appear recently.

Reed

Re: Which Dungeons?

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 11:39 am

Only the official Cyanide dungeons are used in Matchmaking, with two exceptions. Roi Lorcan's "Dungeon old school 01" sems to have replaced "Rush" (which is no longer used) and "Cross" (or something like that) hasn't been used in a long time, if it ever was.

I'm guessing all of the dungeons in use have an equal chance of appearing, but it's difficult to tell for sure. There's no easy way to collect that data for anyone else than Cyanide.

Jolly Roger

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 6:51 pm

The dungeons in the matchmaking are choosen randomly. :)

acid8000

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 6:54 pm

are going to be new dungeons added to ranked MM with the new enviroments (forest and dawrf cave)?

Return to General Forum