[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - A new member in Cyanide's team

It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 7:19 am

A new member in Cyanide's team

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

n3ro

A new member in Cyanide's team

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Hi !

I'm new here, I just joined Cyanide as an intern. I am n3ro and I will attend Jolly Roger in everything related to the communication of the studio and the relations with communities of players, so you guys! (and girls of course :) )

Even if I do not have the ultimate knowledge, I'm here to help you as much as possible, and to transmit your requests and suggestions to the devs team... Do not hesitate !

I'm open-minded, so if you have any other topics than gaming, grab your keyboards ! ;)

DeToX86

Re: A new member in Cyanide's team

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Welcome!

And Good Luck :P

Evilstein

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 7:49 pm

I'm open-minded, so if you have any other topics than gaming, grab your keyboards !

Hello, nice to meet you !

What do you think of the death roller ?

Warfish

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 11:21 pm

Hi, nice to meet you.
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

n3ro

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 11:02 am

Thank you all :)

Evilstein wrote:What do you think of the death roller ?

Sorry, I don't get it :?

Reed

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 12:45 pm

Welcome!

Death roller is one of the most discussed Dungeonbowl subjects on this forum. It's a player type of the dwarf race (Bright and Light Colleges) which many feel is currently too strong and should be changed or removed.

Evilstein

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 1:10 am

Sorry, I don't get it

Good start :lol:

Coach Jester

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 12:03 pm

welcome n3ro good to have you on board :D

may i suggest you get a copy of the game dungeon bowl and play some 20+ games and see what you think
you may find after doing so with different teams you will notice the bugs we face and some other things that really need tweaking (like the Death roller)

Evilstein

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Cyanide staff don't have time to play their game ! They have to work.

Jolly Roger

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 3:44 pm

n3ro just arrived at Cyanide 3 days ago, it's quite normal he don't know everything in the game yet, don't you think so? :)
Anyway, he's not here to be an encyclopedia so please don't be aggressive.
Next

Return to General Forum