[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Position limits

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:36 am

Position limits

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Tristelune

Position limits

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 5:09 pm

What do you think of that for the position repartition :

L 0-16 Linemen T-0-2 Thrower C-0-2 Catcher Bt-0-2 Blitzer Bc-0-2 Blocker BG-0-2 Big Guy S-0-2 Spécial

Amazon L-Linewoman T-Thrower C-Catcher Bt-Blitzer
Chaos L-Beastmen Bc-Chaos Warrior BG-Minotaur
Chaos Dwarf L-Hobgoblin Bt-Bull Centaur Bc-Chaos Dwarf BG-Minotaur
Dark Elf L-Lineman T-Runner C-Witch Elve Bt-Blitzer S-Assassin
Dwarf T-Runner C-Blitzer Bt-Troll Slayer Bc-Blocker BG&S-Death Roller
Elf L-Lineman T-Thrower C-Catcher Bt-Blitzer
Goblin L-Goblin C-Pogoer BG-Troll S-Bomber/Looney/Fanatic
Halfling L-Halfling S-Treeman
High Elf L-Lineman T-Thrower C-Catcher Bt-Blitzer
Human L-Lineman T-Thrower C-Catcher Bt-Blitzer BG-Ogre
Khemris L-Skeleton T-Thro-Ras Bt-Blitz-Ras BG-Tomb Guardians
Lizardmen L-Skink Bc-Saurus BG-Kroxigor
Necromantic L-Zombie T-Ghouls C-Werewolve Bt-Wight Bc-Flesh Golem
Norse L-Lineman T-Thrower C-Catcher Bt-Blitzer Bc-Werewolf BG-Yhetee
Nurgle L-Rotter Bt-Pestigor Bc-Nurgle Warrior BG-Beast of Nurgle
Ogre L-Snotling S-Ogre
Orc L-Lineman T-Thrower C-Goblin Bt-Blitzer Bc-Black Orc BG-Troll
Skaven L-Lineman T-Thrower C-Gutter Runner Bt-Blitzer BG-Rat Ogre
Undead L-Skeleton/Zombie T-Ghouls Bt-Wight BG-Mummies
Vampire L-Thralls Bc-Vampire
Wood Elf L-Lineman T-Thrower C-Catcher Bt-Wardancer BG-Treeman
Khorne L-Gladiator C-Demon Bt-Herault BG-Khorne Demon
Underworld L-Underworld Goblin T-Skaven Thrower C-Skaven Lineman Bt-Skaven Blitzer BG-Warp Troll
Troll S-Troll (no loner)
Treemen S-Treeman (no loner)
Chaos Pact L-Marauder/Skaven Renegate T-Dark Elf Renegate C-Goblin Renegate BG-Chaos Troll/Minotaur/Chaos Ogre
Slaan L-Lineman C-Catcher Bt-Blitzer BG-Kroxigor

The Death roller take one place BG and one place S.

Brihaspati

Re: Position limits

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Not nearly restrictive enough. It's still possible to buy one Big Guy and one "special" positional after buying the Deathroller. Expect massive resistance if this goes through, because it can only make the problem with the Deathroller even worse.

DeToX86

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 7:13 pm

hahahahahaa, lizards only get 2 sauri? No way.

Tristelune

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am

Brihaspati wrote:Not nearly restrictive enough. It's still possible to buy one Big Guy and one "special" positional after buying the Deathroller. Expect massive resistance if this goes through, because it can only make the problem with the Deathroller even worse.

Yes it's just an idea but not suffisante for death roller problem.

DeToX86 wrote:hahahahahaa, lizards only get 2 sauri? No way.

Give your opinion it's just a suggest. Like we can have players into two position, Saurus in Blitzer and/or Blocker for exemple that you can take 4 (2+2).

Coach Jester

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 4:32 am

Tristelune wrote:What do you think of that for the position repartition :

L 0-16 Linemen T-0-2 Thrower C-0-2 Catcher Bt-0-2 Blitzer Bc-0-2 Blocker BG-0-2 Big Guy S-0-2 Spécial

i thought it should be L 0-16 Linemen T-0-2 Thrower C-0-4 Catcher Bt-0-2 Blitzer Bc-0-4 Blocker BG-0-2 Big Guy S-0-2 Spécial
the above was the old DB/BB
not sure on the special though

Coach Jester

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 4:46 am

Tristelune wrote:Amazon L-Linewoman T-Thrower C-Catcher Bt-Blitzer
Chaos L-Beastmen Bc-Chaos Warrior BG-Minotaur
Chaos Dwarf L-Hobgoblin Bt-Bull Centaur Bc-Chaos Dwarf BG-Minotaur
Dark Elf L-Lineman T-Runner C-Witch Elve Bt-Blitzer S-Assassin
Dwarf T-Runner C-Blitzer they should stay as blitzers not C's Bt-Troll Slayer as special Bc-Blocker BG&S-Death Roller
Elf L-Lineman T-Thrower C-Catcher Bt-Blitzer
Goblin L-Goblin C-Pogoer BG-Troll S-Bomber/Looney/Fanatic dont see why they cant stay as lineman
Halfling L-Halfling S-Treeman should be BG
High Elf L-Lineman T-Thrower C-Catcher Bt-Blitzer
Human L-Lineman T-Thrower C-Catcher Bt-Blitzer BG-Ogre
Khemris L-Skeleton T-Thro-Ras Bt-Blitz-Ras BG-Tomb Guardians should be blockers
Lizardmen L-Skink Bc-Saurus BG-Kroxigor
Necromantic L-Zombie T-Ghouls catchers not throwers C-Werewolve special Bt-Wight Bc-Flesh Golem
Norse L-Lineman T-Thrower C-Catcher i assume its the runners Bt-Blitzer as in the beserkersBc-Werewolf BG-Yhetee
Nurgle L-Rotter Bt-Pestigor Bc-Nurgle Warrior BG-Beast of Nurgle
Ogre L-Snotling S-Ogre (this is where it wont work as 2 ogres on a snot team i think not they would gave to be blockers)
Orc L-Lineman T-Thrower C-Goblin Bt-Blitzer Bc-Black Orc BG-Troll
Skaven L-Lineman T-Thrower C-Gutter Runner Bt-Blitzer BG-Rat Ogre
Undead L-Skeleton/Zombie T-Ghouls catchers not throwers Bt-Wight BG-Mummies
Vampire L-Thralls Bc-Vampire
Wood Elf L-Lineman T-Thrower C-Catcher Bt-Wardancer BG-Treeman
Khorne L-Gladiator C-Demon Bt-Herault BG-Khorne Demon
Underworld L-Underworld Goblin T-Skaven Thrower C-Skaven Lineman Bt-Skaven Blitzer BG-Warp Troll
Troll S-Troll (no loner)
Treemen S-Treeman (no loner)
Chaos Pact L-Marauder/Skaven Renegate T-Dark Elf Renegate C-Goblin Renegate BG-Chaos Troll/Minotaur/Chaos Ogre
Slaan L-Lineman C-Catcher Bt-Blitzer BG-Kroxigor

The Death roller take one place BG and one place S.

i just went through the list and put in bold what i think should be changed

douglowe

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Coach Jester wrote:
Tristelune wrote:What do you think of that for the position repartition :

i thought it should be L 0-16 Linemen T-0-2 Thrower C-0-4 Catcher Bt-0-2 Blitzer Bc-0-4 Blocker BG-0-2 Big Guy S-0-2 Spécial
the above was the old DB/BB
not sure on the special though

I agree with Coach Jester - keep the catcher and blocker positions as 0-4. I would combine the Big Guy & Special positions - but make the limit 0-3. This wont do anything to mitigate the deathroller - but that's not the reason for re-introducing the positional limitations anyway.

I'll have a look through the list of suggested positional allocations and make a list of my comments later.

juck101

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 1:49 am

Poor.

I like the extra positions in DB. We have seen many different teams and I dont think this would bring any excitment.

Coach Jester

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 4:26 am

juck101 wrote:Poor.

I like the extra positions in DB. We have seen many different teams and I dont think this would bring any excitment.

i too personally like no real limit (more positional adds to TV anyway so it is sometimes good to use goblins snots flings or just some lineman to keep the TV down ;)

Evilstein

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 5:37 am

Don't make special rules for the Death Roller it is usless.

Death Roller have to be remove from the game or have the special weapon skill used for something.

Btw, the limitation is good but I don"t think Cyanide will allow this.

BYou have to use this rule :

Blocker 0-4 and Big guys ARE Blockers. So you can use 4 Warrior of Chaos for exemple or 3+1 Mino etc...or 4 Saurus or 3+1 Kroxi... And remove special position.
Next

Return to General Forum