[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Top two issues in Dungeon Bowl

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:15 am

Top two issues in Dungeon Bowl

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Coach Jester

Re: Top two issues in Dungeon Bowl

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 4:23 am

juck101 wrote:concceed losing money on a time out.
people who cant play against St or the deathroller

i for one love to play my elf teams vs players with death rollers... the DR is slow and easy to leap over ;)

Brihaspati

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 12:00 pm

juck101 wrote:people who cant play against St or the deathroller

No need to get defensive, mate.

narg

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Tristelune wrote:1 - Conceded match if you have no player after 24 turns : 1 MVP and money for team was lost.

2 - Private league.

+1

Ugnash

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 11:50 am

Private league play and 24-turn 'concessions' being addressed as suggested above.

Both have equal standing in my eyes. Private league play would breathe fresh life into the game (the UKBBL have recently run a DB Cup that has had quite a bit of play going on and has been great but not sure what, if anything, will happen afterwards - league admin tools would definitely help in getting something ongoing sorted). However, for private league to be successful I do think the '24-turn concessions' need to be adjusted otherwise league play could be stifled.

Brihaspati

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:59 pm

If the poll had to be reduced to a single issue, I'd say it would be the missing ability to set up private leagues.

If we had all the league management tools of standard Blood Bowl the remaining issues could be addressed at the league level. Do you think the Deathroller is broken (it is)? If private matchmaking leagues were available one such league would be created that wouldn't allow it, in pretty short order. A game finishes with a 24-turn "concession"? In a private league the admins would be able to reset the match as a 0-0 draw.

Obviously, it would be good if all the issues were dealt with separately by the devs, but at the barest minimum the game should become able to handle private leagues.

Evilstein

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 7:08 pm

1- Secret Weapons / Death Roller
2- Conceeded match after 24 Turns

Warfish

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 5:13 pm

These are all good points. Please keep them coming even if someone else has already posted the issues you agree with. The more responses that get posted, the more weight this will have.
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

Coach Jester

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Brihaspati wrote:If the poll had to be reduced to a single issue, I'd say it would be the missing ability to set up private leagues.

If we had all the league management tools of standard Blood Bowl the remaining issues could be addressed at the league level. Do you think the Deathroller is broken (it is)? If private matchmaking leagues were available one such league would be created that wouldn't allow it, in pretty short order. A game finishes with a 24-turn "concession"? In a private league the admins would be able to reset the match as a 0-0 draw.

Obviously, it would be good if all the issues were dealt with separately by the devs, but at the barest minimum the game should become able to handle private leagues.

yep you hit the nail on the head mate
so +1 or +1 000 000 if it helps

Warduke

PostSun Nov 25, 2012 2:36 am

Coach Jester wrote:
Brihaspati wrote:If the poll had to be reduced to a single issue, I'd say it would be the missing ability to set up private leagues.

yep you hit the nail on the head mate
so +1 or +1 000 000 if it helps

Agree!!

Brizahd

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 3:52 am

Instead of map stuff. Why not sell dlc that allows more customising options for teams?

The biggest issue for me is that dungeonbowl was released piecemeal. I've wanted dungeonbowl more than blood bowl but I am waiting for everything to be released. Few things like lan offline play.
PreviousNext

Return to General Forum