[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Got Single Player AI Yet?

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:14 pm

Got Single Player AI Yet?

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Wiganer34

Re: Got Single Player AI Yet?

PostThu Nov 29, 2012 8:29 pm

If we really are at that stage of the games lifespan then it's worse than I had anticipated.

I guess then that the only chance of the game getting Ai, a single player mode and seeing the possible resurgence we have discussed above is if there are community members who can create suitable mods for it. Maybe a full single player mode or even one that pulos the dungeon bowl game into the existing blood bowl community. Any takers?

Stagmummer

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 7:26 pm

What dungeon bowl needs is to be added to bloodbowl as an alternative mode of play..scrap the real time mode and bundle in dungeon bowl as an alternative! :D

Darkson

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 10:33 am

Which couldn't happen, as Blood Bowl is by Focus (programmed by Cyanide), while DB is by Cyanide alone.
Although I agree it would have been better.
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Void

PostThu Jan 10, 2013 11:52 am

AI won't te a task to write it drom scratch, just adopt it from BB.

n3ro

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Dungeonbowl is a game designed and developed for multiplayer only. No solo mode addition planned, sorry guys.
Previous

Return to General Forum