[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - ok now what?

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:10 pm

ok now what?

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Coach Jester

ok now what?

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 6:16 am

cyanide you have now put all the teams out so i ask
what is next that you plan to do? if anything at all

will you be doing private leagues?
has the budget run out
will we see more teams
do you plan to tell us

just please if you still have anything in your budget then dont just blow it on something we dont want or need
talk to us

n3ro

Re: ok now what?

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 6:31 pm

Hi Coach,

All the planned expansions have been previously released.

We are currently thinking about releasing an "ultimate" edition and some new DLC but but nothing has been confirmed yet.

Keep connected ! (and reassure yourself ;) )

katadder

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 9:54 am

if you do an ultimate edition add an AI

Coach Jester

PostSun Dec 16, 2012 1:33 am

cant you let us know what you are thinking... don't use up resources on stuff we may not even want

things i think we do want are..

1. private leagues (same set up as Blood bowl)
2. new teams (like use vampires, khemir, SLANN.. yes please do slann or a team with Slann skills and stats if you need to get around games workshop not letting slann into blood bowl)
3. new kits for map making
4. full inducements (like potions and some made up ones)
5. more star players
6 add bone head to death roller (like that will ever happen :roll: )
7. make more player maps official (ok thats more me... i would like to get to spinn and see more of what the community do.. and maybe some my maps like bar room brawl and spartan stadium 2, minotaurs maze ;) )

well can you at least give us some info... we are the ones that pay for add on's after all... treat us with respect and you will i am sure you will get the same in return

maybe let the public vote on things you want to add... you may find with that thinking word will spread that you listen to the public and so more will flock to your banner and get other cyanide games in the hope you do the same there... be innovative.. think outside the box help change gaming for the better 8-)

Stagmummer

PostSun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 am

Yeah..I second what coach jester says...breath some more life into this damn game it's fun and I enjoy playing it and I want to keep playin it so tell your bosses to do it right! :D

Darkson

PostSun Dec 16, 2012 9:51 am

http://forum.bloodbowl-game.com/viewtop ... f=5&t=2435 (can't quote it,case not on PC atm )

PMCC says he only has 4 weeks at Cyanide, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's it for bugfixes. Might get more skins, but I doubt anything can be done with the code, seeing as its already on it's second programmer.

[Edit] Adding original post:
Nod_Hero wrote:I'm sorry to scoop him but wanted to share this as quickly as possible.
From twitter:
RT: @ThisIsPmcc 4 weeks left at Cyanide. Will post about it on the #BloodBowl game forum next week.
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Darkson

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 11:46 am

From same thread:
pmcc wrote:I'll make a more elaborate post this week but short story is - I'm leaving Cyanide in 4 weeks to start a new adventure in a video game studio in UK. Right now we are working on migrating the online platform to our in-house solution because Quazal - the company providing online support - was bought by Ubisoft 2 years ago and will stop their support early 2013.

Darkson wrote:Pmcc is the lead (only?) coder on the game.

There is also Loukas, our network engineer but he's almost exclusively working on the server code.
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

DeToX86

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 4:39 pm

So.... How long until the plug gets pulled on the BB and DB servers? :?

douglowe

PostWed Dec 19, 2012 1:12 pm

DeToX86 wrote:So.... How long until the plug gets pulled on the BB and DB servers? :?

DB is already on cyanides own server. So there may be extra options (like live match streaming) which are already there for DB and become possible for BB if/when it gets moved.

That's the positive spin on things though - who knows how reliable the cyanide servers will be under the extra strain of the BB games too. Or if it'll be financially feasible for cyanide to carry on the servers :?

Looks like it's time to seriously start exploring the options for running leagues via direct IP connections...

Coach Jester

PostTue Dec 25, 2012 3:44 am

ok sing with me... all i want for xmas is my private servers, my private servers, yes my private servers
Next

Return to General Forum