[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - is the game now being hacked?

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:35 pm

is the game now being hacked?

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Coach Jester

is the game now being hacked?

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 6:42 am

all questions answered thanks guys so i removed my complaint

and to the player in question very sorry and ya kicked my arse well done :D
my comp my be hot
Last edited by Coach Jester on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

Warfish

Re: is the game now being hacked?

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 7:17 am

I will pass this along to the poweres that be to review this situation.
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

Coach Jester

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 7:29 am

thanks i edited his name out at the top to (you missed it) ;)
and not all his players are level 5+ he has 3 or so flings all level 1.. just looked at replay of game
but still cant find him on the rankings :cry:

oh and in the replay map was ok and mino looked fine

Reed

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 7:45 am

It's a legit team that has played something like 50 matches and gotten lucky with level-up rolls. The ST 4 AG 5 Wardancer is a monster, but she does have a niggle nowadays. Their coach uses them very effectively, I'm sure you'll be able to see from the replay how the Wardancer got into your end so quickly.

To see the ranking of the team, press the Matches Played button, click the Coach Jester tab, find the match between your team and the Rainbow team, click the Rainbow team name and the View Team button. You can then see the ranking from the team info screen. I'm sure it's also on the Rankings list, you've just missed it somehow.

The graphical glitches were most likely caused by your PC/graphics card overheating. They sound exactly like problems that appear when a GPU gets too hot.

So no, the game is not being hacked.

Coach Jester

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 7:51 am

ok cool good to know... i have edited top post and once again sorry for thinking the wrong thing :oops: :oops: :oops:

thanks reed :D
wow 55 wins and 16 loss yep must say i love his team :D

Warfish

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 5:32 pm

I'm happy to hear this issue has been resolved :)
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

Return to General Forum