[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - tips on how to kill a game and make players lose interest

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:52 pm

tips on how to kill a game and make players lose interest

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Coach Jester

tips on how to kill a game and make players lose interest

PostMon Feb 11, 2013 12:26 am

step 1. don't answer posts or PM's directed at you
step 2. don't listen to what players (you know, the guys that pay your wage dew to sales of the game) and what they want in it
step 3.don't fix bugs in your game
step 4. don't make private servers (you know, like what blood bowl has)
step 5. don't make any posts keeping us up to date with anything (if there is) planed in the future

katadder

Re: tips on how to kill a game and make players lose interes

PostTue Feb 12, 2013 11:50 am

step 6. make your game multiplayer only when its a niche of a niche game.

alice

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 8:29 am

Hi all,

y internship at Cyanide ends tonight so i jut wanted to say thank you and byebye. The last few months were very enjoyable, and it was a very nice experience. I did my best to help you, I hope I did well!

Darkson

PostSat Nov 16, 2013 7:49 pm

One post to a 10 month old thread, by an intern that had never even introduced themselves.

Yeah, really helpful....

pretty much confirms the OP though.
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Jolly Roger

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 10:36 am

Alice is not one of our interns (maybe in Wonderland she is), just a kind of joke I guess. :)

Izno

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 12:23 pm

katadder wrote:step 6. make your game multiplayer only when its a niche of a niche game.

And we may have something to announce concerning that point ;)

Warfish

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 7:07 pm

I like the sounds of that!!
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

Reed

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 10:31 pm

Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains

Return to General Forum