[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - New Cyanide's Member

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:16 am

New Cyanide's Member

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Golbak

New Cyanide's Member

PostFri Apr 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Hi everybody

I am Golbak, your new Cyanidian faithful servant, I'll be present on a regular bases on the forum. Please do not hesitate to emit any request or suggestion, i'll transmit it to the developpers.
I do not have all the answers, but i'll do my best.
Please feel free to ask me any question, even it's not about DungeonBowl or Gaming :)

See you soon ;)

Warfish

Re: New Cyanide's Member

PostSat Apr 20, 2013 6:08 pm

HI, welcome to the forums :)
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

Rogue

Re: New Cyanide's Member

PostWed May 29, 2013 7:40 am

Hi and welcome!

Return to General Forum