[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - spam in thread below

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:23 pm

spam in thread below

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

juck101

spam in thread below

PostSat Aug 10, 2013 10:02 pm

spam post below, hopefully some can remove it

koadah

Re: spam in thread below

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 8:29 pm

I'm surprised there is anyone here to see it.

Is there any life in the multiplayer lobby?

Reed

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Yes, there is. European evenings see the most activity. There are dead moments, but if you hang around for a while you'll get an opponent.

You can see the level of activity from the Matches Played button. There have been days with over 20 matches played quite recently. For a game that is over a year old and only needs two players to get a good game on and where a match is 1-2 hours, it's not bad going.

Darkson

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 9:31 pm

Could have been so much better though. :(

I still live in hope that a competent company one day picks up the BB license and does a great job on it, and includes DB, 7's etc in some way.
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Reed

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 5:54 pm

You know, Cyanide, the current state of the forum is really bad advertising for your game. If you can't even be bothered to keep the official forum free of spam, why should anyone care about your Dungeonbowl?

What changed lately at Cyanide? You used to keep this place in good order. Now look at it! Spam everywhere!

Darkson

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 6:55 pm

New boy's doing well....
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1632
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Reed

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 6:24 pm

Thank you, Cyanide, for not banning the spam users. Thank you for the 93 important messages eropglitoer has given us so far. I wonder how many more of them we'll get to enjoy in the coming days?

Darkson

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 7:44 pm

Also quite sad that some of the Cyanide-promoted mods haven't been on in months, but two have been on since the spam attacks started, and haven't done anything.

I think this pretty much shows what Cyanide really feel about DB.

Home of the ARBBL

Return to General Forum