[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - New recruit at Cyanide

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:14 pm

New recruit at Cyanide

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Izno

New recruit at Cyanide

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 3:41 pm

Hello everyone !

I am Izno, the new community manager here at Cyanide. I'll be present on a regular bases on the forum to assist you, discuss about the game and make sure this forum stays clean from trolls and spam as much as possible.

I should be able to help you some of the questions (my knowledge of the game being limited) you may have and will make sure to find answers to the others.

See you soon !

Reed

Re: New recruit at Cyanide

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 4:14 pm

Welcome, Izno!

Darkson

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 9:32 pm

Let's hope you're an improvement on all the others we've had.
Are you also going to be doing the same job on the BB forum, or is that a Focus position?
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Izno

PostTue Aug 27, 2013 9:55 am

Hi,

I'm also in charge on the BB forum, as an help for the Focus CM. I'm just getting started with all things but I will be a bit more available as time goes on.

Izno

Darkson

PostSun Sep 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Izno wrote:and make sure this forum stays clean from trolls and spam as much as possible.

Got your work cut out then.
Even spamming in the PM system.
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Darkson

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 9:30 am

Home of the ARBBL

Izno

PostFri Sep 06, 2013 11:58 am

We just installed new modules to block the spam, it worked on our other forums.

Now I just need a bit of time to clean all this mess.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience, we had the problem on all our pages and it was pretty busy time !

Reed

PostFri Sep 06, 2013 12:18 pm

Thanks for the info!

In the future, if there's a problem and you already know about it, please tell us about it and don't just work in the dark. If you don't say anything, we can start to think you either aren't aware of the issue or what's worse, don't care. You've (Cyanide in general) always been good about eventually correcting forum problems, but you could improve your communication a lot. You said the communication is your job, so...

Izno

PostFri Sep 06, 2013 4:13 pm

Everything is now clean, there could be some new spam from "sleepin" spamer profiles but I will get rid of them ;)

I know our communication could have been better, I'll make sure to keep you guys up to date next time. Things should get smoother in the future.

Reed

PostMon Sep 09, 2013 8:07 pm

Thanks for cleaning up the spam! The forum is now again a much cozier place.

By the way, the forum icon/button graphics seem to be missing. For example, the Reply button is currently invisible. This might slow down posting a bit...
Next

Return to General Forum