[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Single player Dungeonbowl?

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:15 pm

Single player Dungeonbowl?

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Aelfric

Single player Dungeonbowl?

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 3:23 pm

Hi, is it possible to play single player against the computer? I can't find a way to do it.

Reed

Re: Single player Dungeonbowl?

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 4:55 pm

There is currently no AI in Dungeonbowl. They are working on it but there has been no announcement about any dates yet.

I have played a few games against myself in Hot Seat mode and found it surprisingly entertaining. You might give that a try while we wait for the AI.

Aelfric

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Thanks.

Jolly Roger

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 4:32 pm

Yes I confirm that an IA is in development. I have no infos yet about the release date of this feature but I'll let you know as soon as possible!

Warfish

PostFri Feb 14, 2014 4:54 pm

That's great news Jolly, thanks :)
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

Return to General Forum