[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - New recruit Cyanide

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:43 am

New recruit Cyanide

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Darkarash

New recruit Cyanide

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 10:12 am

Greetings everyone !

My name is Darkarash, I am the new community manager at Cyanide studio, I'll be there on the forum almost everyday to read your comments and answer your questions about the game.
I'm also here to share your requests to the developpement team and be the mediator between our team and the players.

Hope you'll enjoy your game experience and see you online ;)

Warfish

Re: New recruit Cyanide

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 1:38 am

Hi and welcome to the forums. Is there any news about the single player AI yet? :)
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

Darkarash

Re: New recruit Cyanide

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 5:33 pm

Our team is actually working on the AI, you will soon get news about it.

Return to General Forum