[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Tactics Forum please

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:41 am

Tactics Forum please

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

juck101

Tactics Forum please

PostThu May 10, 2012 5:57 pm

Hi,
Please could you add some tactics/ or strategy Froum.

I'm sure it won't take long for the sharp and cunning to come up with some great ways to play the game. Strategy guides will be fairly unique to Dungeonbowl so it's going to be great fun for some writers. Not much content yet for them but it will be flooded with discussion I would hope

Just a thought

Silmael

Re: Tactics Forum please

PostFri May 11, 2012 2:19 pm

Hi juck101,

For now there are only a few players that have been able to play and the game is not released yet, so we do not feel the need for a tactical forum that much. But when we will release the game we will create it.

koadah

PostSat May 12, 2012 9:21 am

Silmael wrote:Hi juck101,

For now there are only a few players that have been able to play and the game is not released yet, so we do not feel the need for a tactical forum that much. But when we will release the game we will create it.

Is this game really so different from the board game that all strategy & tactics discussion is pointless?
Some people have played for years and others not at all.

If it is then I am sure that some people will be very disappointed.

I would have thought that you would be glad to have some discussion that might keep the interest of the sceptics.

How hard is it to create a new discussion board?

douglowe

PostMon May 14, 2012 12:05 am

I agree with juck101 and koadah - it'd be nice to have a tactics forum for starting discussions on starting rosters, initial setups (defensive vs offensive), etc. Even without having yet got our hands on the game it'd still be fun to discuss these.

Jolly Roger

PostMon May 14, 2012 3:16 pm

Hi!
It had just been created here : viewforum.php?f=18
;)

spubbbba

PostMon May 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Nice one Jolly Roger :D

I’ve not played dungeonbowl in years and most of my games were in 2nd edition so am a little rusty. Would be good to get some tactical discussions going.
So douglowe, juck101 and koadah why not get us started?

douglowe

PostMon May 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Great - thanks for the space Jolly Roger :)

Guess I had better write something now hadn't I...

MILLANDSON

PostTue May 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Cheers Jolly!

Return to General Forum