[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Requested Improvements

It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 7:40 am

Requested Improvements

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Teutatis

Requested Improvements

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Thought I would start a thread (couldn;t see a similar one...correct if wrong pls) for Coaches to request improvements to the game.

Player Names/Info/Etc: Could this be colour coded please? I always have the player class (Blocker, Runner, etc) switched on so I can easily tell what I have where. This also works for the opposing team which is useful for me to know...but unfortunately all the text is in 'white'...Can this be changed please so that your team is in one colour and the opposing is in another? It can be very hard for e to tell who's who by squinting at the armour colour lol.

If it can't be done, can some other means be added to make it more obvious...little green markers floating over your heads? lol

Dugouts: Think I've seen this mentioned before. I won my first game after a string of losses purely on the fact that my opponent didn't seem to know that clicking on his tema name will bring up the dugout for warping in new players, nevermind healing any (thats a different kettle of fish I want fried), tbh I was chuffed I had won until I worked out it I had everyone on and he didn't....tbh he even had one extra player than me to field!

I'm sure I can think of other things, apart from the bugs lol, but I'm sure other players will suggest their own improvements to the game as it is.
Pound for pound, has less Dakka-Dakka than your average player

juck101

Re: Requested Improvements

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 11:17 am

longer disconect time to reconect to the server 60-up to 120 seconds or 240 please.

Teutatis

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Extra 30 seconds on turn clock.

Ability to edit player names. More fun if you set up a team with a theme.

layers6036

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 11:10 pm

Definitely longer turns - give us the option to choose as 2mins is too short with all the team admin

saintpaul

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 11:13 pm

I quite like the 2 mins...keeps the game flowing

But 2 things I would like to see implemented asap

1) Leagues

2) Custom teams in LAN Hotseat

Teutatis

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 4:47 pm

Ability to look at your temas or edit them while waiting for a match to be found....really boring staying at the chat window, waiting.

Silmael

PostMon Jun 04, 2012 10:22 am

Hi guys,

So I send your feedbacks to the dev team. On leagues and customizable teams in LAN, we had already spoken about it, these should come.

Teutatis, about the colored info, they said it can be done. They are more pressing bugs around right now, so maybe it will not be in the first patch, but it is possible. I will let you know when I will have more information !

Teutatis

PostMon Jun 04, 2012 11:30 am

Silmael wrote:Hi guys,

So I send your feedbacks to the dev team. On leagues and customizable teams in LAN, we had already spoken about it, these should come.

Teutatis, about the colored info, they said it can be done. They are more pressing bugs around right now, so maybe it will not be in the first patch, but it is possible. I will let you know when I will have more information !

Thankyou very much Simael, of course the bugs have priority (Yay! :D ) but I'm glad to see that it can be done and has been noted down. I'm learning to tell the teams apart by their armour colour now lol...except when they are similar :lol:

Another small thing I would like to add, at the start of each game I have to press 'O' + 'N' (On lol :lol: ) to put the hidden outlines back on and put the class types up. Could this be set in the options? or be remembered from game-to-game?

Thanks for listening, it's appreciated :D

pmcc

PostMon Jun 04, 2012 11:46 am

Teutatis wrote:Another small thing I would like to add, at the start of each game I have to press 'O' + 'N' (On lol :lol: ) to put the hidden outlines back on and put the class types up. Could this be set in the options? or be remembered from game-to-game?

Thanks for listening, it's appreciated :D

Nice idea, saving these settings from game-to-game should be possible.

Teutatis

PostMon Jun 04, 2012 12:04 pm

I was going to update my Facebook Banner with a shot of my team, however the only way to do this is by selecting 3D view on the Edit Team screen.

When the 3D image appears down below, players on the front far left/right are not within the viewing area (My Treeman for example). There does not appear to be any way to zoom in or out to bring them fully into view. Could this be corrected?

Also, if you are going to use the 3D image for anything, having the 'Team Roster', 'Equipment' and 'Unrank Team' buttons obscuring the image (My Treeman for example...doomed to ignomy! :D ) isn't pretty. Could these be moved out of the way? perhaps by sliding the buttons to the the left and the 3D view to the right?....making the buttons smaller?...shunting everything up more and placing the buttons along the bottom edge?

Or just a fullscreen option to view your entire team in all their glory...or lack of in my case lol :lol:

Next

Return to General Forum