[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Requested Improvements

It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:47 am

Requested Improvements

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Coach Jester

Re: Requested Improvements

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 8:11 am

when some 1 challenges you they pick the team... could we see what team of ours they picked before we accept the challenge?
if its there and i am missing it can some one tell me
reason is have a team i just use for my league but others challenge it then i have to quit game so they stay the same

Reed

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 8:44 am

Rogue had this to say about that in the "Viewing other teams" thread:

Rogue wrote:Put your mouse pointer over the challenge - you will see a pop-up message with the two teams, TV values and the map.

Coach Jester

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 7:57 am

Reed wrote:Rogue had this to say about that in the "Viewing other teams" thread:

Rogue wrote:Put your mouse pointer over the challenge - you will see a pop-up message with the two teams, TV values and the map.

Paddywhack

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 8:17 pm

saintpaul wrote:I quite like the 2 mins...keeps the game flowing

But 2 things I would like to see implemented asap

1) Leagues

2) Custom teams in LAN Hotseat

Yes to both of these - especially Leagues please!

Nasty

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 3:57 am

I don't know if anybody's mentioned it, but I'm 90% sure there's a bug with the in game referee. I've had several matches now where both my opponent and myself foul just about every turn, and nobody gets ejected for it. This gives a huge advantage to high AV/bashy teams. Plus, it completely negates the "bribe" inducement.

Evilstein

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 7:52 am

I'm 100% sure. I make the stats. :lol:

See here for more informations :

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=512

Nasty

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 10:27 pm

Another issue -- In a recent match, late in the game, each coach was having a player removed from the pitch (as per the rules). However, when the ball carrier was ported out of the game, the ball fell in a pit trap. It stayed in the pit trap for the duration of the game. After that, it was merely a matter of waiting until one team had to forfeit. Shouldn't the ball reenter the field of play?

Coach Jester

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 7:52 am

Nasty wrote:Another issue -- In a recent match, late in the game, each coach was having a player removed from the pitch (as per the rules). However, when the ball carrier was ported out of the game, the ball fell in a pit trap. It stayed in the pit trap for the duration of the game. After that, it was merely a matter of waiting until one team had to forfeit. Shouldn't the ball reenter the field of play?

+1
its not a good way to win or lose

Gaixo

PostTue Jul 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Any idea of when a new patch might be released? Prior to the new teams being released, perhaps?
Previous

Return to General Forum